Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

I believe the BAME community are vulnerable to it, so that should make some in roads into clearing the deadwood. :wink:
Just imagine the likes of Bradford looking like a proper Yorkshire town again and actually wanting to visit the place.

1 Like

Here’s another prize plonker for you. :rofl:

1 Like

Would that be the same guy who wrote this ? I believe the new sex education curriculum for primary age kids is a disgrace. The government have made it sound so innocuous but I am hearing it is dreadful. It sound like it is leading to reducing age of consent very soon which we know will make a lot of these peado arseholes delighted, they want to make it normal. Check it out Jen I was listening to a lady from South Wales couple of nights ago showing some of the topics. :face_vomiting:
"

Sex education (Primary)

The Relationships Education, RSE, and Health Education (England) Regulations 2019 have made Relationships Education compulsory in all primary schools. Sex education is not compulsory in primary schools and the content set out in this guidance therefore focuses on Relationships Education."

So is it compulsory or not ?

EDIT: The curriculum is already in force in England but not in Wales …YET ! not sure about Scotland. My daughter is looking into this for obvious reasons.
https://youtu.be/pcMl8pYnlxw

Second Edit: I know most here have G/kids and it would appear this approach to sex education is a world wide thing. Tell your Kids to look into it. This is the site from Wales that are trying to prevent the roll out now. They have more information
https://www.publicchildprotectionwales.org/world-health-association-sex-educat

I only have one q for the pro vaxxers which they never answer , my MP’s just ignore it LOL

‘‘If it is so safe why do Pfzizer need legal immunity’’

Shuts the debate down immediately

Save your breath mate, don’t have the conversation and let them have it.
Fight not to have it for those that don’t want it !!

You have G/kids look at the post above.

Even the pope is making sure he gets his cut $$:grin:

2 Likes

I have never had one, and I am not about to start now.

As for the CV-19 jab … I am going to watch what happens to all the ‘encouraged’ people, the ones over 70-yo who will be first victims. Any issues should become quickly apparent and I know a few people in that age group who will be getting a jab (a passport out of their houses at least, where they have been confined for the last 9 months).

update: the life expectancy of the Pfizer vaccine when out of the cryo-storage is 2 to 5 days, presumably dependant upon whether your fridge is set to 2C or 8C.

Also … they are shipping this stuff packed in dry ice. I wonder how long it takes to become ready for injection since it presumably freezes in this condition.

1 Like

A Japanese woman married a Nigerian thinking he was an American.
Stupid is as stupid does.

1 Like

That is the sad part. That is why we should all be out now and showing utter defiance IMO. They should not feel shoe horned because of fear. :roll_eyes:
I personally have no interested in storage and shelf life etc so have not bothered with any of those details.

Recently added to the menu of my local…#

Tier2 Special…
Pork Pie or Scotch egg
Bowl of chips
£2.00

Nb - please allow up to 3hrs for preparation

Goes a treat with my Doombar.

1 Like

I doubt it. I don’t think they would be so dumb to make it obvious. It would take years, maybe decades. You will slowly get ill. You will not correlate it to the vaccine because that was a long time ago.

If people started dropping like flies soon after, do you think there would be any more takers?

1 Like

And when anyone gets too close to discovery they get suicided, just count the holistic doctors investigating a link btwn cancer and vaccines who died mysteriously.

1 Like

Whey I just got an answer to my q from an MP.
This is it…

‘‘It’s the law for all vaccines’’

Jeez what a muppet

I wonder why the embedded vid was censored?

Another silenced subject concerning vaccines is the enzyme nagalase.

1 Like

The opposite of having metabolic syndrome (precursor to most chronic conditions) is to be metabolically flexible i.e. fat adapted.

129181627_1600629110139999_7999252778143813958_n - Edited

1 Like

1 Like

You couldn’t make this stuff up !