BBB?

What’s that short for?

1 Like

Likely it is that his “woody” is nothing more than a piss hard. :rofl:

Better Business Bureau

Bigger Boobs Brigade

TYP (Take Your Pick)

Don’t underestimate the power of wood.

Osiris, whose body was cut up in thousand pieces and thrown all over Egypt by his evil brother, was restored by Osiris’ sister / wife, using wood for the vital missing part. Osiris then begat Horus with her.

Are you scared now?

This definitely bothers me about Trump. I have only heard him be gungo-ho about this vaccine and not heard him talk about choice. Have you ? Perhaps he has plan to “discover” someone in FDA gave him duff information and call time on the whole nonsense.

Protests today chaps & chapesses.
London is Midday start at Kingscross.
Machester is 1:00pm Piccadilly Gardens (I think)
Liverpool 1:00pm St,Lukes Church, Berry St
I’m pretty sure there are more going on, so get out to one near you.

No Surrender to this bullshit control !!!
https://youtu.be/j-fWDrZSiZs

1 Like

1 Like

I wonder if BBC will report this

The post is in reference to the various differences in comprehension, experience, wisdom and appreciation one might have that makes it unique to what one sees or perceives versus what another might see or perceive.

ScreÎżt_12

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

1 Like

It appears they did but I haven’t seen them show the over zealous actions of the police as per normal.

I recall bringing this up when we were about to sign (2018/19?). My concern at the time was “why would we sign something that isn’t legally binding” and in the knowledge that we were leaving the EU. :face_vomiting:

Edit: See this post, it says it all.

This finally made it MSM, but I don’t remember where…

edit: oh … thanks Magog

@Jen @StuFX
What do you drink when you go OMAD?

I jam-in coffee to support my (sometimes faltering) resolve and yesterday I tried OMAD just for the challenge. Went the whole day without problem, meal with family in the evening.

:+1: That’s the best thing you can do for your long term health. When you eat is possibly more important than what you eat.

I drink lots of green tea and sometimes coffee with double cream (I always use double cream). Not very good for pearly whites and with no more hygienist every 3 months, I have the tools and do it myself! :grin:

3 Likes

Green tea is hardly green, but somehow the name stuck.

I like green tea after a Japanese or Chinese meal.
The Chinese came up with a mix with jasmine, which seems to go well after a greasy (oops, but that’s what Chinese dishes are like) meal.

Strange, but Koreans hardly drink tea.

1 Like