Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE šŸ‡

Screenshot_2

Jackfruit

Screenshot_4

Iā€™m OMAD pretty much the whole year apart from a holiday etc and for no reason other than it suits me. I have couple of coffees with double cream and black teas but mostly water and I donā€™t OD on that either, some days I might drink 2L others barely 500ml.

Having said that, the very first time I did this and when I do the longer fasts I only drink water but again I donā€™t try to consume X amount, just when Iā€™m thirsty. When you do it first time, neecking a glass of water puts Mr.H.Pang in his place but after a few days you realise itā€™s not hunger you are kicking aside it is addiction and that can be whatever your vice is from spuds to biscuits etc but after 2 or 3 days honestly you do not ever feel hungry and that can go on for days and I believe weeks (depending on your fat stores) I think the max I have done is 14 days some time ago as I fancied single digit fat percentage but it doesnā€™t suit me personally. I feel really good in the 10-20% body fat range and think mostly reside in the middle somewhere as I donā€™t do any of that measuring malarkey any more but have decent idea of where Iā€™m at. Put it this way itā€™s not aesthetics, itā€™s how I feel. You will be surprised at how much energy you have when the old digestion isnā€™t in constant service ! :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been Omad since I was a kid but didnā€™t really call it that - we just couldnā€™t afford more than omad(seriously) - when I was young we called it character building if we were hungry and it stuck with me I guess - I just never grew up.
Even today I NEVER have breakfast, apart from coffee and sometimes one slice of toast - thats where my intermittent fasting came from - Iā€™d fast from 8pm(evening meal) thru to lunch(1pm) so 17 hrs every day of the week and sometimes Iā€™d skip lunch. - never really thought abt it - just did it.
I am lucky tho cos I nver ever feel hungry,

3 Likes

We have been hunter gatherers for hundreds of thousands of years, though recently we are evolving rapidly into fat useless blobs. If you and your family havenā€™t eaten for days, youā€™re not going to be very useful getting a woolly mammoth for dinner if youā€™re weak and lethargic. So, fast a bit more than 24 hours and you will feel really sharp, mentally and physically. Itā€™s more pronounced in men than women.

It is more important what you donā€™t eat than what you do. Avoid sugar and vegetable seed oils and it will make all the difference. By the way olive is not a vegetable. :wink: Vegetable fat is everywhere - mayonnaise, salad cream, salad dressings, spreadable butterā€¦ I use a lot of beef dripping, coconut oil and about 4 blocks of butter a week. :grin:

I usually skip breakfast and have something late lunchtime plus early dinner, and do a lot of training too. When I have races, I do have carbs and it becomes like rocket fuel, lol. I had a couple of bananas this morning prior to a 5k race and I managed sub 19 mins. :smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Jeez! is EVERYONE waking up?

Neither are tomatoes nor cucumbersā€¦
They are fruits by definition.

Tomatoes are a slightly toxic, in the core. It has to be taken out before eating or cooking.

All nightshades from the Americas are toxic to some degree. You know potatoes can kill you if you eat the wrong parts.

Some people claim heavy breakfast is healthy, but I tend to disagree. Why should you eat anything while youā€™re not hungry. I had two cats and I observed that they never eat more than they need.

Herbivores spend most of their waking hours eating grass, because itā€™s not nutritious and some of them even have to chew cud because they canā€™t digest it well enough.

Will Simon Parkes dance?
Not that I want to see it.

His update for November 29.
Trumpā€™s thrown out court case in Penn was planned to be thrown out.

Well I never heard of tomato or cucumber oil.

Regardless of what you think of TR the coppers & establishment need scorching.

https://youtu.be/OMiuvuRZuqo

Edit: @Magog it would appear he has been hung out to dry by his ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  backers ?

1 Like

Not sure what the answer is for Tommy.
Feel really angry for him, but canā€™t see any good options

haha, if you try, Iā€™m sure you get some oil from the seeds.
What about watermelon seeds?

Before and after you fast, such watery fruits are good foods to eat, while bananas are too nutritious for that purpose.

If you eat bananas while you are trying to come out of a cold, flu or Covid or similar condition, youā€™ll never recover. (So I hear, and I have seen cases where such people ate bananas in the belief that bananas are a good food source).

Tropical fruits, especially bananas are yin and they tend to cool the body according to the Chinese medicine based on yin and yang.

Will someone try bananas while having a cold, flu, or Covid?
I want to know the result. LOL

1 Like

Something my husband noticed, since Brexit, government contracts have to now go out to tender to UK firms first and anyone with a UK firm can bid. That is how a ferry company with no boats won a major contract. There is one contract he saw worth Ā£3 billion supplying arms to the MOD. :grin: Anyone can have a pop. Maybe we can source some shit from China. Heā€™s going to try for a contract. Heā€™s one of the leading experts in the country on fraud risk management (cybercrime) and would have a good chance for anything in that field.

2 Likes

He will have an even better chance if he rubs shoulders in the same pub as Matt Hancock :wink:

About 41mins in to 57 mins, see what you think.

https://youtu.be/MtS3LYOkUHM

1 Like

Hmmm interesting.--------

There needs to be a massive backlash for Yrump in UK as well as US