Brexit Betrayal

This is a Brexit thread, not the Magog despises ■■■■ thread. Can you rename “What Really Happened” to that and keep your disdain for ■■■■ focused there?

2 Likes

Blows apart the Remain argument…

1 Like

There is no way the EU can be seen to give us a fair deal.

I don’t think trying to hammer the issue of the Irish backstop counts as a clear objective. The EU won’t budge; they have made their case clear. Thank you Macron! He will vote down any extension proposal to make sure we leave with no deal on the 29th March.

Also to be followed by the Dutch, and then maybe the French

…but that could be just what we want or need.

Disdain I can live with but hate - maybe but more what they do than what they are.
And my post merely juxtaposed Israels attitude to UK’s borders(which IS Brexit related) with its failure identify its own borders. Suggesting that there is a reason for Israels promotion of Brexit and open borders which would justify their lack of defined borders.

You prettt much did say you hate the ■■■■■

Its more what they do than what they are - anyway I hate loadsa ppl and its nothing personal.

1 Like

Nothing gets in the way of business in the “City of Londinium Corporation” aka “The Firm”. It has the “Lord Mayor” not “The Mayor” and has always been the centre of the financial universe. I believe a few freemasons hangout there too (Guildhall Lodge, No. 3116).

Whatever happens with Brexit, it is on the instruction of that squad above.
Everything else we see referendum, political turmoil etc etc is just theatrics.

1 Like

The City of London is Britain’s second empire. Over half of the world’s offshore funds are held in British jurisdictions. That is why we pay so much in foreign aid to corrupt African despots and the like, just for them to re-invest into our holdings. For all those who sneer at Britain losing all its power since the Empire days, they couldn’t be more wrong. Only that now it is a lot more covert. And the EU are trying to get their greasy mitts on that.

Is May’s blackmail working? Shame on them!

Yep and MAYbe is doing eactly what she is told

Anyone here changed their mind on immigration, I haven’t:

Of course the BBC never lie, do they? Should we ask Tommy Robinson?

1 Like

Is that the criterion for determining truth?

Someone walks up to a guy and says “your mother is a whore”. If the guy gets wound up, that means it’s true?

2 Likes

Magog also has a problem in defining any negative reply to her posts as being “wound up”.

Magog is a joke!

I think if the other guy gets wound-up it is false

I believe Macron is having a hissy fit.