MASSIVE Breakthrough In 9/11 Investigation! - Must WATCH

And yet over a million agree with US.

You’ve made your hatred of ■■■■ abundantly clear to anyone who reads your posts.

IIRC, that is the second time you’ve posted that shit. Have you any sense of originality?

If you can’t make yourself clear, it is not possible to keep up. There was no such thing as a black box on a B25 in 1945.

You are not asking uncomfortable questions, you are asking little kid questions … questions that have been answered for 17 years.

And as far as you petition … do you believe everything you find on the Internet, or only the things that you want to believe? A petition to reinvestigate the 9/11 incident issued on a conspiracy nut web site is right up your alley though, isn’t it.

Back at ya - can’t you think of a more original insult than anti-semitic LOL

@TWR
Do I hate ■■■■■ - maybe but its nothing personal and it shouldn’t detract from the facts I post even if it does influence what I post - I hate lots of people - get over it.

I hate…Pedophiles, Moslems, Imams, Tony Blair, Jeffrey Epstein, Rabbis, Hilary Clinton, The Pope, Mohammed, Eurocrats the list is endless but you get the picture.

@Samm
It was a joke Samantha, but I know SJW’s don’t have a sense of humour so I forgive you.

No you don’t.

…………

1 Like

Yeah but don’t you just love it

https://www.ae911truth.org/

But you don’t KNOW THEM. You only think you know OF THEM. You have been presented with some bullshit and you take it as gospel truth. You are one fucked up twat!

1 Like

You hate ■■■■■ by definition it is Anti-Semitism.

Your blaming them on two different boards now for all the ills of the world and spreading defamatory lies about ■■■■ to try and convince people they are responsible for 9-11 is the worst kind of Anti-Semitism.

You have offered no facts whatsoever, just lies, half truths, rumor, and innuendo.

You don’t know any of them nor have you ever even looked to see if their claim of 3,000 is even remotely accurate.

There are over 224,000 licensed architects, and over 850,000 PE Engineers in the US so even if their claim is true that’s a whopping 3,000/1,074,000 or about 1/358.

You can find that many crackpots in any population.

About 1.1 billion people – one in every three adults – are smokers, according to the World Health Organization. China is the world’s largest producer and consumer of cigarettes, with more than 350 million residents reporting being current or former smokers.

1/3 OF THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH IS ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY SMOKING!! :rofl:

Magog is an idiot!

1 Like

No they didn’t, the black boxes hadn’t even been invented yet.

The B-25 is tiny compared to the planes that struck the twin towers, was flying about 350mph slower and lacked the structural integrity, fuel, and energy to do any serious harm to the building.

The ESB’s walls are each supported directly by the ground through steel I beam construction. The exterior masonry is nothing more than a facade.

Each of the building’s floors is constructed of steel I beams that have been bolted, riveted, and/or welded to the interior and exterior framework of even larger steel I Beams.

https://youtu.be/aWJJUIXc26A

You people need to learn something and quit making fools of yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwc49cZKunQ

All of the load bearing walls on the twin towers were the exterior walls and the floors poured individually with minimal internal support. Once the first two floors fell due to the weakening of the steel supporting them pancaking was inevitable, imminent, and immediate.

They weren’t even invented until the sixties and only became mandatory on commercial aircraft in 1967. Maybe he has a time machine and carried some back?

Only a fool accepts an Internet conspiracy site as the truth.

Or maybe he just made it up like pretty much everything else that he posts.

What do you expect from a ■■■ hating Holocaust denier?

I burp in your general direction sir.

If susceptible scientists didn’t exist, AGW would be the laughing stock that if deserves to be.

Al Gore would be doing Life Insurance commercials.