Brexit Betrayal

Is that the same girl?

A lot of wildlife in that rainforest. Remainers are filthy. A couple more rainforests i bet, if she lifts her arms.

Yes, she certainly is :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

I believe that there are tree climbing crabs in the Amazon, as well as tree climbing fish

You certainly would not want to go for a dip in that jungle.

2 Likes

There isn’t an emoticon for that yet, but it involve a guy cupping his crown ■■■■■■ whilst sucking breath through his teeth

1 Like

…as I get older my standards get lower, I think she’s a twat, but I certainly wouldn’t turn my nose up - though would never get into a relationship. Sorry Jen, but I’m a red blooded male lol.

That can’t b for real.

No one would have a picture of themselves with a body like that.

Got to be photo shopped.

1 Like

More like the crab nebula

1 Like

Sorry LouMan, No photoshop used. Fugly is fugly

2 Likes

Not only is it a mentally ill fugly with crabs and parasites, it is also a Remainer! You would screw a Remainer? That’s disappointing, verv!

1 Like

Perfect example that leftism is a mental illness.

1 Like

Probably because he was asked by the PM to make the anti-Brexit comments. Cameron’s people literally gave him the “back of the queue” line to use.

And it wasn’t an election, it was a non-binding referendum. I’m not being anal in pointing that out, it’s quite a marked difference.

WTO deal is the way to go and to have the ability and freedom to determine who to trade with! Nothing should be short of this objective! This is the will of the people!

1 Like

She puts new meaning in “the harrier the merrier”! Yikes!

1 Like

Would it have been equally non binding if remain had won?

I just realised what she wrote over herself. I never got that far earlier, due to the sheer horror. Why do fems keep bleating on about it’s their body? I doubt if many would want it. She’s welcome to it.

2 Likes

Yes, referendums are not legally binding. We are a Parliamentary Democracy, not a Direct Democracy.

Whether a Govt or party can get away with ignoring them is a political question, not a legal one.

Some people have a habit of framing the referendum as if it was an election; it wasn’t.

No it was much more important than an election.
We very rarely get asked abt policy, normally we just get asked whether we want the red pill or the blue pill. And actually they are both placebos anyway, so this one was huge and represents real democracy working ie direct democracy.

1 Like

Man, she should be layering clothes.

1 Like