Your Afterlife vs My Afterlife - History, Culture, and Religion as One

LMAO… No it wasn’t me. And I know EVERYONE in that line was wondering who it was. :rofl:

2 Likes

Both my kids have done this, pointed and shouted, “mummy, look, there’s a fatty!” The worse I have heard, not from mine thankfully, was a little girl announce, very proudly, “my daddy has a big willy!” However the funniest is what you find yourself shouting in public, “Don’t lick!”

2 Likes

I don’t think so. How can we observe the universe from outer space or under water? We already know there is other life under water, why not in outer space as well?

Underwater life has a different perspective of the universe that we do, much like the way people tend to think we’re not actually breathing in an ocean of mostly nitrogen that we call air. Life that lives in the vaccum of space could probably swim through our atmosphere like we do through water, and life that lives under water would suffocate in the air like we would in space.

No matter the life form or object though, the same constants govern them just the same as the stars. As Above, So Below.

1 Like

No disagreement. Then there’s other dimensions and life in this dimension we can’t see with the naked eye. It’s human arrogance that makes the assumption that we are the Supreme beings and everything else was created solely for us instead of us being a smaller part of a larger whole.

1 Like

Forgot about Wolf Creek! I used to live in Durango so I often drove there from there! But based on your info, I am saying how things have changed!

Actually because wolf creek is a far distance from the major idiot areas, sorry metropolitan areas it remains affordable, 72 bucks, another is Monarch. Buy the tickets online during the week, 59 bucks. A beautiful area to ski. No ski town but a great place.

1 Like

Depending on what book store you go to, they actually have sections dedicated to this sort of content. When living in Singapore I found a large book store called “Kuyiyama” and to my surprise there was a large collection of Seth books in stock! So apparently she has a dedicated following Long after she passed away many years ago! Another interesting author is Edgar Casey!

1 Like

Yes Monarch is nice too! Wolfcreek has some nice runs, and is very large! They usually are the first to open in the skiing season as they get snow first before everyone else!

I skied Wolf Creek several years ago when they had record snowfall. They had to bring in bulldozers to clear the snow as the chairs were dragging in the snow.

Why do skiers have poles? To keep snowboarders away. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t board in Europe for their uppetty attitudes towards boarders! At least in the US there seems to be a peaceful coexistence between skiers and snowboarders!

Yeah I remember snow boarding there during a blizzard! It was fun, but visibility was challenging!

There isn’t. It’s just me! :rofl:

2 Likes

I am speaking from experience not that it means much in the broader perspective!

Where in Europe have you skied?

Look, I joke about the incident now, and it was only the once. I had nowhere to go and he was bigger than me heading right for me. I stuck my pole out in front of his board and sent him arse over tit in the other direction.

Anyway, if you’re a half decent boarder, you would be keeping out the way of everybody, including skiers. I’m happy to ski anywhere.

1 Like

Lets not derail this thread, we are not suppose to be talking about skiing here. Not disagreeing with you.

You were in a conversation about skiing here, not me. I made a joke. You take me literally and go to your default position of anti anything European /British. It’s very predictable and tedious. Feel free to back up your assertions (that from your experience European resorts are anti snowboarders) in the RH. I await your response.

laughs%20in%20stoner

The uppity exist everywhere, Aspen, Vail, Beaver Creek are prime examples. You dress for the slopes. Boarders are equally dressed to kill and anyone that doesn’t dress for the occasion is frowned upon.