Your Afterlife vs My Afterlife - History, Culture, and Religion as One

What about operating at different frequencies or for that matter different dimensions? I too believe that their is other life out there more advanced than our own, so when thinking about your question in a broader perspective, is pretty confounding. On another thread, where you were talking about meteor impacts on human existence and cultures and civilizations having restarts is a pretty profound thought to have when contemplating the larger question in your original thesis. You should have included the two threads as I think there is a correlation.

People remembering past lives has been documented thousands of times. I used to dismiss reincarnation totally years ago but the more I’ve researched it the more I believe. I’ve learned a lot by reading near death experiences and have come to the conclusion that we are immortal beings having a earthly experience. We’ve come here to learn and to love one another. The possibility that WE are god is a very real.

1 Like

That statement in of itself is such a profound one that incites an inspired meditation on viewing things in a temporary state! It’s beautiful just to contemplate the freedom to exist from the temporary prisons that we have encased ourselves in as we are a living organism while walking this Earth!

As I contemplated your “we are God is real” statement further, another thought crossed my mind while remembering something I read about! The premise of having positive thoughts and the challenge not to have dark ones! For every thought we have creates a new reality in a sea of multiple dimensions simultaneously happening as we both think and say them! Like planting seeds for future events, our thoughts somehow manifest themselves as lived experiences in other lifetimes in a multidimensional universe! We continue this process until eventually we become pure of our dark thoughts that no longer produce such realities!

1 Like

In my opinion, the two/three topics within these two threads are very much connected, so perhaps you’re right about that. As far as different dimensions go, I have no doubt there are more than four, and thankfully, CERN should be testing for them by 2022. All it takes is knowing something is there, and we’ll be manipulating it in no time.

A concrete presentation of how the blocks at Puma Punku were not cut, but artificially shaped.

I wonder if this recipe is more durable than Roman Concrete? :thinking: