'You will never make it': Trump mocks a reporter after he asked about an inspector general's report on hospital shortages

Nah…neither of you have any idea what you’re talking about…

Nor do you know what a TVM calculator is…

Here’s the record, little cowboy.
Read and digest the information in these links. Then get back to me.

https://bongino.com/how-bill-clinton-faked-the-clinton-surplus/

1 Like

When one has to start a conversation with a put down you already know what self denial looks like! It speaks volumes in other languages!

No, little slack jaw…

I knew this was coming…

There are 2 authorities on this matter

CBO and OMB…period…end of story…you will note that the list doesn’t include “some bit twiddler from Colorado who just leaned about the Unified Budget…after 35 years”

Have you EVER seen a single news item about the budget that provides this number instead of the “Reported Deficit”?

I can only assume that Snopes makes this clear, because I’m certain that idiots like Bongino and Palumbo don’t…

That’s even more laughable. Wikipedia, the editable authority on everything! :rofl:

You have exposed yourself as a joke, suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Go cry in your soy milk, little cowboy. You fail to impress.

1 Like

It’s not 6 versions of Steiner…

The unified Federal budget was in deficit by $157.7 billion in fiscal 2002.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gao.gov/special.pubs/02frusg.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiN8eXP3dfoAhUugnIEHalnAWUQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw19BzFt5IFm2KsC_8-ELS7u

Why do you people act as if you know anything?

Had their been a surplus, the national DEBT would have decreased. Show me where it did and I will concede.

Short of that, you fail Logic 101.

The best part of this?

You haven’t even read your own citation…

Public Debt is calculated by taking the previous year’s public debt and adding the total unified budget deficit (or subtracting the surplus), and then adding any “other means of financing.”

No…and Steiner even explains why…

Now that it’s clear that you have no idea what you, OR YOUR SOURCE, are saying, I think you should beat a retreat and never touch numbers again.

Yes. I am keenly aware of that as well as the massive sums of money going to Israel in addition to the unapologetic bootlicking of apocalyptic Zionists.

I was obliged to remove the offending evidence which consisted of a graph from the Federal Reserve of St. Louis Data base showing UNAMBIGUOUSLY that Clinton generated a surplus.

You failed to understand the link you claim I did not tread.

I don’t claim to be a financial expert. I depend on financial experts.

You put too much faith in a blog-type source of information.

I realize that you’re much like another member here that refuses to admit an error even after being proved wrong, but I do understand the liberal mindset of such behavior. You people just cannot fathom the concept of fallibility being attached to yourselves.

What you need (in addition to tutoring in Logic 101) is a lesson in humility. You’re just a little cowboy.

1 Like

The best part is watching people perform mental gymnastics just to stroke their egos while going down in flames! :rofl: :rofl:

Your graph shows the PUBLIC DEBT, not the NATIONAL DEBT.

Try again, little cowboy. The yoke is running dripping off your chin.

Why Did The National Debt Go Up During The Clinton Surplus …

https://www.davemanuel.com/2012/09/06/why-did-the-national-debt-go-up-during-the-clinton-surplus-years/

In this scenario, "public debt " is paid down, but the overall debt load of the nation increases by $100 billion. This is what happened during the Clinton years , and this is why the national debt load of the country never actually decreased during any year that the Clinton administration put together the budget.

No…Steiner confirms the Unified Budget as shown above.

The citation makes clear that the Reported Deficit/Surplus is added to or subtracted from THE DEBT HELD BY THE PUBLIC, not the Gross Debt…

The graph above confirms this.

You are wrong according to the facts, according to your own exhibit, and the evidence I’ve provided…

You’re legless.

Because the other part of the gross debt - the social security “trust fund” is held in NON MARKETABLE INSTRUMENTS…

Trust me, you don’t want to labor this…Reagan looks much worse than you ever imagined in this context…

Ask, and I’ll make you cry.

I depend on financial experts.

You put too much faith in a blog-type source of information.

Priceless, isn’t it?

Much conflation here between public debt and gross National debt! Why do libtards always resort to putting forth such false narratives? Probably the same reason why they love losing elections and cry like the little bitches that they are later! They can never understand Nor abide by factual information if their life depended on it. I swear, you simply can’t make this stuff up!

Your boastful bleating does not change anything other than how others see you. Feel free to claim victory here. It’ll enhance your already overinflated ego and make you happy.

You’ll still be just a little drugstore cowboy. All hat and no cattle.

This is more to your original point!

“If the public debt during those years was bought with other debt – meaning by the Social Security trust and the Federal Reserve we didn’t actually pay down any debt, did we? If you take out an equity line of credit on your home to pay off your car loan, your debt didn’t decrease. Furthermore, if you take out an equity line of credit to pay off your car loan and buy a boat, it would be deceitful on your part to say you reduced your debt, right? This is what happened those four years: We did retire some debt held by the public, but we did so by increasing debt held by the government and the (Federal Reserve). That’s not retiring debt. That’s just shifting it from one lender to another.”

1 Like