'You will never make it': Trump mocks a reporter after he asked about an inspector general's report on hospital shortages

Oh here I thought the Dems won an overwhelming victory in the House in 2018. So it’s all Trumps fault that they voted for all that pork.

Nancy became Speaker in January 2019. FY 2019 covers October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019 . Feel free to take off your shoes and use your toes, if the Math is too difficult for you, otherwise.

I know…but remember whom you hold responsible for the “doubling of the debt”…

Any child can tell you that the Executive branch enjoys jurisdiction over fiscal policy and that the process begins with a WH request.

Buck stopping is fungible.

1 Like

And a function of Fuliginy.

1 Like

So if I request of my wife that I can play golf seven days a week,

I don’t believe it addresses division of authority in the home.

Try the Federalist Papers

It’s clear @IcebergSlim is here to troll and derail , Most have had enough of his BS . I hope he sticks to topics and stops the rest of that crap .@Tyfoon

4 Likes

As a sign of your commitment, why don’t you stop making it about me?

1 Like

“The Deep State” is just obfuscation. The “deep state” is the ■■■■■ ■■■■ are always a “state within a state” as has been observed many times over hundreds of years.

If you want to begin to see what the “deep state” looks like start with AIPAC.

…and ends with the requested funds in a bill with useless, unrelated pork-funding amendments…much like what the bitch Pelosi wanted in her recent “wish list”.

The bitch says in effect, “Oh the people need a shitload of money. Let’s attach the green new deal, illegal aliens voting, mail-in ballots, benefits for illegal aliens…”

Fuck Nancy Pelosi!

2 Likes

He/she has several minions that “like” each other a lot. They pat each other on the back as if the sum of their IQs has 3 digits.

1 Like

While dragging it out while people are suffering. Nancy and friends are so well insulated that they have no idea what that may actually feel like. Nor do I think she/they care.

2 Likes

You know that Jarvanka is a ■■■■■■■ it runs the country, right?

Yet The Record clearly shows that spending rises at rates 2 - 3 times higher under Supply Side Huckster Administrations than under either Clinton or Obama…

Do you consider that a coincidence?

That’s laughable. The debt increase under Obama was more than The sum of increases under all administrations that preceded his.

BTW, under Clinton there was no surplus.

1 Like

No…it’s math…can you operate a TVM calculator?

“BTW, under Clinton there was no surplus”.

Yes, there was…it is a matter of Record.

You mean this debt? Lol!

Have you ever taken an Intro to Macro Economics course?

Do you understand the concept of “Structural Deficit”?

Looks like some one is triggered and is tapping into their inner snowflake mode! Some can’t own it and come to grips with the facts! What is that called again?

1 Like