You say liberal elite, I say well educated

The hilarious thing is the left get their panties in a twist on a daily basis with Trump’s tweets. They have identified 4 different people using trumps account. Is trump playing them, you bet, best way to keep them off balance. While they are screaming and ranting he’s off working on something else he doesn’t want interrupted.

I used to have on my car rear window a sticker that said “Your College Sucks!” It was to make fun of the people who advertised what college they went to with their rear window stickers. Loved all the snowflake faces I would get when they passed me by, and I would smile right back! Its these types of moments I cherish the most!

Those that vote Democrats are typically very narrowly focused on a few social issues. The DNC knows this so they will campaign on those issues that they think will net them the most votes. Unfortunately by doing this is not what is best overall for America.

1 Like

Funny thing is, most Democrats loved Trump when he wasn’t the President. Hell, he was even invited to Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

They hate him now because he beat Hillary Clinton. Old Hillary was slated as being our next President and very few ever thought she would lose the race. Heck, even Trump said he was surprised when he won.

Trump took from the Democrats something very important for them. To make history by having a woman elected as President. The script was written the media was ready the DNC was all set for a huge celebration and then it all came crashing down on them. And if you think about it, the odds were stacked against Trump. He went up against the best the Republicans had to offer and beat them then he beat Hillary.

If Sanders had won the DNC nomination and Trump beat him a lot of this BS we are going through right now would have never happened.

As we fast approach the one-year mark, The Daily Pennsylvanian decided to count just how many times Trump has called on Penn in relation to himself. The results speak for themselves: Since May 16, 2015, Trump is documented to have referenced his education 93 separate times.

This number was derived from aggregating instances of Trump saying words related to either Penn or to his time as a student. This project uses data from Factbase’s archive of Trump’s speeches, debates, tweets, and other forms of public commentary.

RELATED:

A look back at all of The Daily Pennsylvanian’s Trump reporting in 2017

Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much

From June 16, 2015 to Jan. 11, 2018 where he mentioned Wharton in his interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump has said “Wharton” 52 times. Over the same time period, he has noted that he went to an Ivy League school 12 times, and referred to himself as a “good student” (or some variant like “great” or “excellent”) 27 times.

wow, someone actually counted how many times Trump mentioned his education
ROFL.

so how many times has he mention his schlong?

how many times has he mentioned that he is a billionaire?

1 Like

So, in a thread mocking liberals for bragging about education, you seem not to care that Trump brags about his education.

except that most liberals that brags about their education are doing nothing worthy in life.

the fact that Trump “brags about his education” as he is running for the highest office means what?

You can just say you don’t care because you like trump. That would be more honest.

this has nothing do with me liking or disliking Trump, Im not bias, unlike most of you libs.

I just see it for what it is, nothing more and nothing less.

every poop he takes, every fart he makes… they be watching him.

You’re not biased? That’s a good one.

not towards Trump Im not.

You people lose credibility when you say that. You see I am biased. I support the Trump presidency 200%. I have supported the Trump candidacy and now the presidency all during the sordid media releases of this vulgarity and that vulgarity or this terrible thing or another.

But on my side of the cultural divide there are those that say “I hate the guy but he is better than Clinton” or even “If you could impeach him, fine. Pense will be better. But unfortunately Trump has no impeachable offenses” .

But even for these people who really dont like Trump, you will call them part of the Trump cult, Trumplickers, Trumphumpers and other vile names if these people do not embrace your demented TDS nonsense.

You lost all credibility when you do that.

The thread is about the poor state of education.

The questions:
What do you know about theology? Not in the curriculum. Presuming of course that, if there is a God, he, or probably she, agrees with us. If he or she does not agree with us, he or she can go to hell.

Philosophy, which topics did you cover in college? None? Apparently knowing about the philosophy of the Greeks, of Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, and still less of the great Christian philosophers, such as Augustine or Aquinas isn’t important.

History? Many know it only from their own twenty-first century perspective, or from the twenty-first century. Few know the causes of the civil war, little beyond free the slaves. Few knew much about WW1 and a little bit about WW2. I dare not ask abut the history before the US became a nation. This is called being well-educated.

“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Sir Winston Churchill

Get it? Clearly you didn’t read the original post.

Intelligence and education aren’t the same thing

2 Likes

Both of these miss the most salient point- people who support Trump staying in office are not necessarily (though sometimes are) enamored of Trump - they know that the alternative to a GOP presidency is a Democratic one.

We happen to like our cops, we like traditions we like our religion, we love our flag. We know the Dems hate all of those, along with White males, borders, fiscal responsibility, free speech- the list is long…

Trump is hardly my ideal president; but on his worst day, he’s better than what the Dems. want to do to this country.

3 Likes

Sanders should have won the primaries. The only reason he didn’t was because the DNC rigged it for Hillary because it was her turn. Of course now he’s running again. For the same party that screwed him in 2016. He sold out.

A “piss take”? That is a new one on me. Good job, Jen. :rofl::+1:

Nailed it…:+1:

2 Likes