Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

Hillary and Trump the same? You have to be kidding, we’d be looking at a border thrown wide open and a liberal SCOTUS for a generation just for starters. Hell she would most likely already be fighting a war on “right wing extremists” to boot.

We are on the same page with this.

On key Trump campaign policies? Yes.

Bullshit… show me 1 policy position of Hilary’s that would have “thrown the border wide open”.

Would Hilary have even tried to address the border funding issues… maybe. But her success at a wall would be the same as Trumps 2.5 years in.

Yes she would have likely appointed Merrick Garland and another “liberal judge”. I agree.

I don’t know if she would… but she would be justified if she did… assuming you are talking about right wing terrorism. Sometimes extremist and terrorist are used synonymously.

I am sure Haitians will love you for your honesty for worshiping on the alter of deception!

0f5595a05448fe7643793805bce9868dd22c9d8e32f6abf977a4fbf9ebb96335

Mishandling and compromising classified information is a crime.

She just got a pass from her minions on that.

You or I would be in prison for doing the same thing.

No we wouldn’t… intent matters.

It absolutely doesn’t matter.

If it did, defense attorneys would be gettimg everyone off DUI manslaughter charges because their client got hammered but didn’t “intend” on killing that family of 4 in the minivan.

2 Likes

Or the guy on the sub who got busted for taking pictures and sharing them with family even though “he didn’t know he wasn’t supposed to do that.” He was still in prison while Hillary was getting her recommendation from Comey by the way.

Speaking of, wasn’t that literally the same excuse Comey gave for Hillary mishandling classified emails? She didn’t know any better?

Because intent matters. :roll_eyes:

You ignore Hillary was corrupt. You ignore thhe fix was in so she would have owed Obama meaning more of the same failed policies and more stagnant economy. Trump is fixing what democrats broke[quote=“Pragmatic, post:334, topic:1502, full:true”]

I don’t hate anyone. Don’t assume. I listed out several areas where both Hilary and Trump would have been in 2 years. If you disagree, provide a rebuttal. Just don’t make shit up
[/quote]

Obama and Comey and Lynch stopped Hillary from being charged

Trump getting caught up in his own word salad and doubling down on it.

He was talking about the deficit, not the debt.

Pretty hard to have a court record when the investigators are told to drop it by the Justice Dept.

2 Likes

Exactly, they aren’t getting everyone off. All that’s required is that you willingly got intoxicated to start with, there is no requirement that you actually intended to kill someone under the laws of any state relative to vehicular homicide.

No it doesn’t. Intent is not a requirement under the statute, negligence in handling classified material is all that is required.

He knew he wasn’t supposed to take those photo’s. One is always briefed on the dos and don’ts on a sub. and the terms of your security clearance. Though I do agree there is an obvious difference of treatment in his case and Clinton’s breach, she was allowed to skate he had the book thrown at him.

Yeah that was my point, not whether or not he intentionally violated the law. How would they prove that even if he did? It just goes to show intent doesn’t matter in those cases. I mean his defense was literally “Oops! Didn’t mean it!” and he still got convicted. Shocking, I know.

No, Trump being caught in yet another LIE!!!

From the piece I posted for you earlier.

Donald Trump insists he would be able to wipe out the United States’s debt in eight years.

The Republican presidential front-runner said in a wide-ranging interview with The Washington Post that he’d be able to get rid of the more than $19 trillion debt “over a period of eight years.”

As to deficit, he’s a big LIAR on that as well, as candidate he repeatedly claimed that he’d run balanced budgets, bragging that it’s so easy.

However, with his first opportunity to prove it, he signed a RECORD deficit.

And now, that 19.8 trillion dollar deficit that he made such a stink about during his campaign, is 23 trillion.

He’s a charlatan and a looser.

Yeah, and yet in another failed campaign promise, Trump isn’t going to lock her up…

Yep, no intent necessary…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.64c06ac70821

The new atty General and IG may well show us otherwise as they are investigating the entire thing.

More unsubstantiated rummer and innuendo from the ever reliable “anonymous sources” the left has so fallen in love with since Trump began running.

Yawn.