Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

But it gives the haters something to bitch about.

If empty promises still get your support, suite yourself. Not sure what else you have to base your support on.

Its not my base, I represent no one and no one represents me

Some Trump Supporters, Bernie Supporters AOC supporters all follow the same thought pattern, they believe a politician will make their lives better

I for one am not in that category, what I want Trump to do is the secure the damn border, toss a lot of the illegals out, Loosen the regulation stranglehold, repeal obamacare and don’t get in the way of entrepreneurship

Everything else is colored bubbles

1 Like

Some tend to forget that Trump was elected because of the alternatives.

Or more accurately, because there weren’t any better alternatives.

2 Likes

yeppers, A choice between Hillary Clinton, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein

1 Like

No we had plethora of choices during the primaries. Some how the worst one got through…

In hindsight… Hilary would have been a better choice… and she had her flaws too.

Thus far they both would failed to do the following…

1. Completely repeal Obamacare
  2. Build the Wall
  3. Decrease the debt
  4. Deport illegals
  5. Negotiate better trade deals

and who is to blame for that?

What??? say what?
surely you are kidding right?
her flaws? she a crook, more of a crook than Trump.

Trump at least negotiated trade deals, Hillary would have kept it status quo or found a way to make sure her hubby’s foundation profited

2 Likes

Republican Voters

We can’t have an honest conversation when you start out with a flat out lie. Hilary isn’t a crook, she hasn’t even be implicated in a crime.

But going beyond that, my list remains true. Hilary would have been at the same place with cons, policy wise, as Trump. Where Trump, or any other republican, would have had the advantage with cons is on the issue of SCOTUS judges.

You cant have an honest conversation about Hillary by telling me she is honest, the fact she hasn’t been convicted of anything doesn’t mean she is honest.

Trump hasn’t been convicted of anything either, but there are plenty of lawsuits.

I love to know the Clinton plan on wealth.

A lifelong public servant leaving the white house broke because of the impeachment hearings and a decade later Multi millionaires…

1 Like

Your hate blinds you to reality. You probably think democrat control over your life is good. Nothing good comes from Democrats

1 Like

She is a crook. You are just to partisan to admit the corruption in the democrat party

Straw man… I never said she was honest. I said she wasn’t a crook

True… wait and see approach. But has been implicated in a crime already (campaign finance). Which is more than we can say about Hilary.

I don’t… she is a has been. She is washed.

Not too surprising… books, speeches, appearances… they have had plenty of time to make plenty of money.

I don’t hate anyone. Don’t assume. I listed out several areas where both Hilary and Trump would have been in 2 years. If you disagree, provide a rebuttal. Just don’t make shit up

Then you should have no issue listing out crimes she has committed, or been implicated, in a court of law?

over a 100 million dollar net worth… right, must be some book deal , speeches and Appearance, Im guessing Obama will soon be a billionaire

semantics

I am sure they also made smart investments. Here’s the thing tho… you can see how they made all of their money because Hilary release over 10 years worth of tax returns.

No. Being a liar doesn’t make you a crook. You can lie and never break the law. You can break the law and never lie. They are not mutually exclusive.

tax returns are not indicative of one net worth, certainly you knew that right?

it does when your net worth increases ten fold

Im sorry is this yoda lingo??

Again, I said tax returns you could see HOW they made their money. I did not say that tax returns are indicative of net worth. However at the very least you can see every dollar that they made (assuming they disclosed all income).

okay, perhaps I wasnt clear enough or I was speaking in tongues, what a person earns isnt indicative of their net worth.

Ive never said , mentioned, suggested or even cared what the Clinton’s earn.
I talked about their net worth, income doesn’t mean squat to me.

Warren buffet income is 100K per annum, yet he is a billionaire , Zuckerberg of Facebook fame, and Larry Ellison of Oracle fame earns a dollar per year in salary, yet they are billionaires

are you catching on Pragmatic?