Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

Where’d you get that garbage from, clearly you didn’t even open the link. :roll_eyes:

Take this to the bank, Hillary Clinton is not going to prison…:wink:

And btw, Trump did promise to both eliminate the national debt in eight years and run balanced budgets. And he’s failing MISERABLY at both. But apparently his base doesn’t care about that anymore, it was just a meme to hate on Obama for. As long as the racist in chief blows the dog whistle, it’s all good…

If he refuses to sign you democrats will lie and blame him for the government shut down. Why don’t you blame Ryan and Democrats for those useless budgets?

With the new revelations that could still happen

Well, if Trump was anything at all like normal, he wouldn’t be so damn bragadocious and running around the country declaring how smart he is because he knows how to run balanced budgets, and eliminate 40 years of debt, and claiming Obama and everybody else are stupid… lmao

He’s a moron, a charlatan, a braggart and a pathological liar. I still can’t figure out why any of you like him.

But clearly all the trumpers that we’re belly aching about deficits and debt throughout the Obama years don’t really care about deficits and debt.

Candidate Trump specifically blamed Obama for the 19.8 trillion debt during his campaign rally’s, bragging that he’d pay off the debt and run balanced budgets, all to the applause and cheering of the knuckle draggers that showed up to cheer him on…

HRC will not be locked up…

So what your saying with all your whining on how horrible Trump is you would have rather had Hilary win and be president? She wasn’t a liar? Tell me what Politician doesn’t lie? I think with your incessant bitching about how Trump is such a horrible person I like to see at least one thing that he has done that you agree with.

The Racist in Chief left the office in 2017. He still blows his dog whistle.

You’re mantra.

What a hoot, the pot calling the kettle black.

The big monte hates everything Trump.

1 Like

Nope, absolutely not. One of four promises candidate Trump made that I actually looked forward to seeing happen was HRC going to prison. But like the other three promises that aren’t going to come to pass, she’s not going to prison.

He dashed all hopes of that two weeks after being elected, and before he could even be inaugurated when he told a crowd at a rally (he never has stopped running) when they started chanting “lock her up”, no no, that was just for the campaign, we don’t care about that now…:roll_eyes:

Stooges.

But you didn’t answer my other question! Is there anything that he has done since being in office that you agree with?

So if you didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary, who did you vote for?

Yes, I agree with him on pulling troops out of Syria.

An independent candidate

Oh Yeah? Who would that be?

Isn’t there a reason we vote in a ballot box…or voting booth

Of course there is, which is why I am asking who your candidate was, and who you support now. Its a straight forward question.

1 Like

Perhaps he wrote in his mentor, J. Fred Muggs. :rofl:

Anybody from either side of the isle running against trump.

Yeah nice of you to be avoiding the question altogether! You want to keep piling on Trump but your not brave enough to put it out there! At least that is the impression I get from you so far.

If you want to bitch so much about how bad a president is then its up to you as a voter to convince other voters why we should vote a certain way, in particular for your candidate. So how are we suppose to know that if you can’t name a candidate you support?