Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

The current budget proposed by the Trump administration balances the budget in fifteen years. That’s about as fast as it could be done without collapsing the economy. You certainly can’t solve the problem by punitive taxes on “the rich”.

He’s not frightening, he’s just a troll.

This isn’t good old monte from the other forum, is it? That one never made such a sloppy spelling error that I remember.

Ok, once again, I don’t speak for libs, didn’t say anything about god, lobotomy’s or perfect men. But it shouldn’t be so hard for people, on both sides, to dispense with selective outrage, and be consistent. Presidential overreach is a threat to our democracy and should be opposed by all Americans all the time, not just when it’s a president that isn’t supported. That, does not require any utopia or fairy dust, that just requires honesty…:man_shrugging:

I’m not the one that said the debt would be paid off in 8 years. Nor am I the one that bragged that I would run balanced budgets, declaring that it was easy, and then with the first opportunity to prove it signed a historic budget deficit…:wink:

It was such a nice place.

Guess all the trolls have finally found us.

1 Like

I wonder if Patriot will be true to his word and start banning them when they act up (as is inevitable.)

1 Like

If they get legitimately flagged enough, yes.

hmmmmm, so you dont know the difference between hyperbole and reality
seriously, anyone with a modicum of intelligence that understands basic economics knows that paying of the debt in 8 years is impossible, the only president in history that paid off the debt was Andrew Jackson and what did he really do yes he controlled spending but he also sold off a lot of government land he stole from the natives

Balanced budgets same thing, what we want Trump to do besides drain the swamp was to get that damn wall up , cut off funding for sanctuary cities and deporting criminal illegals

is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

I am all for austerity! Remember this guy?

Why are most leftists and liberals revisionists ?

Because its the only way they can formulate any argument to oppose facts! So Straw man it is!

1 Like

Nope! It isn’t and that is why he was voted into office. The reason most from the left are opposed to it, is because thy are afraid their recreational drugs will get more expensive.

But it’s perfectly legal when we do it to other countries. Makes sense. :roll_eyes:

They aren’t the only ones. I’ve seen plenty of revisionists on the right as well.

Trump never said the debt would be paid off in 8 years. If he did, he had to have been smoking crack.

This quite candidly sums up Donald Trump…

Again, he’s the one that promised balanced budgets and a paid off national debt.

Where’s your criticism of the man who berated Obama throughout the campaign for doubling the national debt when clearly the same thing looks to be happening on his watch…, hmmmm

Of course he did. He also promised you that he’d be too busy serving you as president to ever go golfing. He also promised you that he would lock her up…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/275003-trump-i-will-eliminate-us-debt-in-8-years%3Famp

Seems it is far to much to ask of the democrats and republicans.

Neither party support limiting the ability for people to walk across the border.

hyperbole and typical campaign promises, most of us are not dumb to believe it, just like mexico is going to pay for the wall, or I remember hearing we get the keep our own doctors too? right

He can promise the moon all I care, as long as there is a wall, illegals being deported, loosening of regulations that stifles progress and repeal obamacare than everything else is color bubbles