Why is everyone misquoting Pelosi?

Of course… you are a balanced “moderate” or an enlightened “independent”.

1 Like

The old us and them, we’re all good, they’re all evil. Both sides play this game to the country’s harm…

I’m just an American with an opinion like anyone else. But I am disgusted with the hypocrisy of both the left and right.

It is characteristic of humanity from its beginning. It is in every children’s story, every war, every family feud, every election, every game. Utopian peace is only in your dreams.

Well isn’t that cynical. Humans are hypocritical, that’s just the way it is and if you want things better, your a Polly Anne.

That’s not a response to the blatant hypocrisy on both sides that I pointed out with regards to presidential usurping of power…:man_shrugging:

Yeah. Of course since Libs think they can be a better god than God and can remake man in their own image, maybe they will eventually lobotimize us, put blinders on our every sense, and then put us to work … peacefully, as perfected men.

No, that isn’t true, Congress cant impeach just because they say so , they follow the constitution, and its says a president, vice president and all civil officers of the United states can be impeached for the following reasons…"treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors

The narrative says otherwise. It gives them hope… hope for hope and change, which - after they lost in 2016 - is all they can hope for.

1 Like

Hacking and getting embarrassing emails shouldn’t be worth a lot of effort from the FBI. The FBI shouldn’t be in the business of protecting political parties from being embarrassed, whether by foreign or domestic entities. Worrying that Putin is meddling in elections by having people post propaganda on Facebook (or embarrassing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) is about the silliest handwringing that I’ve seen in all of this Russia meddling business. Hillary had legions of people saturating Facebook with propaganda, the notion that some Russians could make a difference is ridiculous.

I’m not sympathetic to hackers, but guys drilling for stuff to embarrass Donna Brazile is real low on my list of things to worry about.

I haven’t seen the Mueller report. Can you share it with us?

You’ve abandoned your argument already?

There’s an awful lot of paranoia about this Dantes person. In this thread, it says that this is montecresto1’s first post, yet a search of Dantes’ name shows previous accusations. Why is he/she so frightening?

So this patriot Mueller… he would leave a Russian puppet in the US oval office if he had evidence that would immediately qualify as Trump’s high crimes and misdemeanors? This former US Marine officer would do that? I don’t think so, Ref.

Are you under the assumption that Mueller can remove the president? If so, who told you this?

Get off the dope. There was nothing in my post that said that.

Read your post again.

You’re stretching a bit as Trump has been under a microscope for the lat 2 years with over 30 million wasted investigating when he took a dump.

The left would sell their souls for anything to get rid of Trump. Understand the back lash to the left would be devastation as Americans began a real campaign against anything left.

It is when the influence is from a foreign country.

It as a national doctrine in the 50s and 60s, particularly in South America and SE Asia.