Why Doesn't The Entire Civilized World Rally Against North Korea?

I’m wondering what’s the downside if North Korea took over South Korea. LG and Samsung would be cheapo TVs again, and Hyundais would be rattletrap jalopies again. That would be good for the US.

Just why do we have troops in SK and why can’t SK defend itself, they can see right next door what hell they’d have if they didn’t fight that savage regime tooth and claw.

What does NK have that SK doesn’t? China.

Read up on the Korean war sometime.

Why Doesn’t The Entire Civilized World Rally Against

I can think of a couple more worthy countries than NK to ask that q of.

Good point, there is South Africa & the slaughter of whites since black rule took over. Back to the Stone Age. First order of black rule; kill the white farmers who feed our country. Need I say more?

We’re going to pray KJU into submission…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is an interesting thread. I’m wondering why there isn’t more hostility towards countries like Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador all of whom are treating our country like their own personal piggy bank. Those countries are a bigger threat to the stability and functioning of the United States than North Korea is.

2 Likes

North Korea makes for a better boogie man than those countries do. Also you have to remember those countries are why labor rates are in the toilet. Cheap labor is something that the big donors of both parties benefit from and so North Korea is a good distraction from the actual problems that aren’t getting solved.

None of those countries is a threat to the US or any of our allies and they get only minimal aid from the US .

What?!? They are literally invading the United States.

2 Likes

Well I guess we don’t need a wall on our southern border. It’s not like millions of illegals are pouring into the country or anything and it’s not like drug cartels are flooding our country with their drugs and killing our citizens or anything. Totally not a threat at all.

No they aren’t, let’s try to stick to reality.

Their economies are crap and living conditions poor so a great many of their people try fleeing to the US for a better life. That is not an “invasion” period and it’s certainly not anything organized or supported by their own gov’ts.

Bullshit. We have a legal immigration process and they aren’t following it. When a massive group of people comes into your country uninvited and against your laws that’s an invasion.

No, when an army shows up at your border with ill intent you have an invasion.

Yeah ok - it’s not an invasion because they aren’t wearing uniforms. If you want to play semantic games what would you call it?

The biggest issue we have on our southern border is our own failure to secure it and decades of democrats and those beholding to the National Chambers of Commerce making sure our border remained open and that there was no serious enforcement of immigration law.

Why do we need to secure it if hordes of people illegally crossing our border and drug cartels operating with impunity aren’t a threat?

Let’s wind this back.

The claim was that those three countries are a threat to the US. They are not.

Cartels and gangs absolutely are but they are non state actors.

We’re 40 years too late in securing the border but at least we’re finally moving in the right direction.

Once it is secure we can expand ICE and the immigration courts enough so that we can have some real internal enforcement and a fast track to deportations.

Even an individual at cross purposes with themselves is praying for failure. A country doing so also fails.

Everything is causation, but some people are sure their thoughts have no effects and their prayer or single mindedness is useless so make negative cause by default.

I agree with the classification of cartels as non-state actors, in part. Certainly, they are not state sanctioned or state funded. They don’t carry out the will of the state. However, it’s glaringly obvious that they in fact exercise control and influence over the states in which they operate. At best, places like Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Mexico are failed states. At worst, they are narco-terror states and that makes them a direct threat to the United States.

You’re just flat wrong on the Triangle States.

Mexico arguably is a failed narco state.

Personally I think we should declare all gangs and cartels as being terrorist entities and use the full force of the US military to destroy them wherever they are found.