Whree's all the retrumpliCON members

Who really cares what you say you’re all terrorists and are in the process of being arrested they will find one of your corrupt fascists who killed the officer by beating him to death with a fire extinguisher and many will be charged as accomplishes in murder. you think the middle of the Republican Party is going to agree with you all your hateful unAmerican takeover attempts,hahaha get your head out of your ass…Lucy is a late night hooker you probably spend lots of time with her…smelly isn’t it…No Palusi and Schumer will be running things you shit head fascist…you’re not ashamed of supporting trumputin YOU WILL BE you’re just to stupid and have no idea what he’s don to America. but ass wipe you will be finding out soon…donnie will have to run to russia with his family to stay out of jail…for sure Ivan’s will be close by because donnie uses her to get off…at least he used to when she was a young teen…

Oh bullshit. You’ll do as your fucking told or we’ll fire your rebellious ass!!!

1 Like

How true it is!!!

Sorry you cannot “fire my ass” you have zero legal grounds to fire any Sheriff or anyone in the Sheriff’s Department.

I repeat we are NOT Police Department Cucks that you Commie dirtbags can dictate to.

You Commies better be careful or you might have Sheriff’s Departments with Deputized State Militia’s hauling YOUR asses off into the woods…

Previously I have also pointed out that I am a Military Reservist as well as being in Law Enforcement.

You can be fired, and if you don’t follow the law you will be…

Means nothing to me, I cannot confirm.

You must be on your knees swallowing the SLEAZY SWAMP RATS and BLM seed. The Commiecrats conspired from day one to removePresident Trump from office without success. You probably believe the Dossier wasn’t a fake and Comey was the best FBI DIRECTOR since Hoover. You’re so far out in space, you can look back and barely see Pluto. You also believe that Black Lives Marxists are Social Justice Warriors.
We are terrorists because we believe in indiviual freedom and our Constitutional Rights which you sabatours want to destroy. We believe in History being taught the way it happened not using a REVISIONIST ERASER.
Show your evidence that you defame Lucy with or STFU. I’ll defend her because I’m a retired Army veteran which makes us military brother and sister and unlike you ,I was taught manners and respect and would never say or write words like you do about ANY WOMAN. You’re nothing but a Woman hating CESSPOOL MAGGOT.

1 Like

Oh bullshit. I’ve seen what you’ve posted about Nancy Pelosi, Shiela Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters…:roll_eyes:

Well then you know I didn’t use those types of words.

Is it just me, or… is Monte also DaJackel? Too many posts say the same words and the same inflection in them. Hmmmmm…

Sorry Monte, but I’m not stupid… I can figure things out…lol.

1 Like

Could be separated Siamese twins.

Uh yeah, right…:roll_eyes:

Well… it’s your name to defend. Have at it.

Wholly unnecessary…:man_shrugging:

I don’t think so… and I would wager a bunch of others agree with me.

A whole bunch of others agree with you on a lot of things here…:man_shrugging:

It would be too easy to find an echo chamber like y’all do…:thinking:

Sorry, but you seem to reply… or your alter ego replies almost immediately after the other post. You use th same words and inflection in your posts.

If you really aren’t this other dude, I apologize, but I’m fairly sure you are.

1 Like

I’m sure you know how ridiculous that is. I don’t post anything like him and certainly don’t call other posters names, personally Insult others here or cap lock people. But suit yourself…

Now, anything else about the topic???

Interesting observation, what do you make of that?

I’m sure you know how ridiculous that is. I don’t post anything like him and certainly don’t call other posters names, personally Insult others here or cap lock people. But suit yourself…

Well that is a lie and would you like me to pull your previous posts to prove it?

Depending on what day it is you go with the false narratives that best suits your whims, even though most of the time there are still a lie.

1 Like