Whree's all the retrumpliCON members

Where are all dumb ass retrumpliCONS here that said stinkin trumputin would
be the next president hehehehehehehE…You’re a bunch of dumb ass losers
and more stupid than door knobs… dumb asses fools liars chumps

and lastly LOSERS… TOTAL LOSERS STUPID ASS LOSERS… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just signed up. I hope this post isn’t the standard in this place. Nothing with substance.

3 Likes

Nope… just him…

2 Likes

Just stick him on ignore, he’s not smart enough to listen to.

2 Likes

If you just got here you didn’t listen the nut cases here about how superior trumputin was and how these dingbats were going to win everything and trumputin will kick all the Dems asses…and trumputin would be in for another 12 years…they are all nut cases and they deserve far more than what I say…
they don’t like me because I call it what it is if you don’t like it do what they say IGNORE like I GIVE A SHIT

Trump did win . Way more legitimate Than Biden… so many cases of voter fraud.

1 Like

There are no cases for voter fraud NONE…THATS WHAT 62 COURT CASES SAID "NO TRUTH TO
ALL THESE LIES…OH I forgot the Supreme Court also…and it is piled high with trumputin appointments hehehehehehe…you people have been lying for so long you probably believe it…

trumputin THE CON MAN MURDERER… LYING RUSSIAN AGENT

When was the jury formed? Date??

1 Like

The courts were republican judges and Democrat judges…many of which were trumputin appointed…

NOW UNDERSTAND THIS IF BOTH REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS ARE AGAINST YOU

YOU AND YOUR GROUP OF TERRORISTS ARE TOTALLY FUKED TOTALLY AND YOUR DONNIE IS GOING TO BE A PLAIN OLD CITIZEN WE WILL SEE IF HE KEEPS OPENING HIS BIG MOUTH…IF HE DOES HE WILL BE IN JAIL…PERIOD

So there was not jury formed… so how did we get a decision?

1 Like

Are you drunk? Do you have a reasonable concern or just do not know how to articulate your feelings? I did not vote for Trump, but if you expect to receive adulation/attention for your intellect from those that you seemingly despise, please make a concrete statement that can be participatory to encourage a useful idea or thought.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not a Republican anymore, considering the Republican Party illustrates they fall in line with what the Democrats support then they can fuck off already.

GTFO Homo loser and go back to the street corner, your latest John is there wanting you to blow him and then take it up the ass sans lube.

This is the standard from the hit and run left. Often they clone themselves and begin the real hate fest. Not to worry, now you see them, then you don’t.

2 Likes

What kind of a Christian are you anyway, and where do you go to church?

Good gawd the mighty. Nice envoy for the faith…:roll_eyes:

I heard you had your ass moved to the front so you could see while it’s all happening…Hows dr manholes circle jerkin club doing for you got a full belly huh… the picture of you showed your mouth is full of warts…so sad and pathetic at the same time…

I do not go to Church anymore, I consider all Churches to be of False Prophets that Our Lord forewarned us about.

I was bapitized Roman Catholic, but am 100% against The Anti-Pope Francis and against The False Church of The Vatican.

You don’t have to go to a Church to be a Christian, in fact Our Lord preached against such things, our BODY is our own CHURCH and through that we can worship Our Lord and pray to Him.

Well you’re a poor ambassador for the faith…

I love it when Atheists think they can say who is or isn’t a Christian and what is and isn’t Christianity. ROFLAO.

1 Like