Who is "Gog and Magog"?

Perhaps there’s a way to include the flagger’s username in the PM sent to the flagged member. That way it wouldn’t be public knowledge.

But then, it wouldn’t preclude the flagged member from making it public knowledge.

Never mind! :grin:

1 Like

I never said I don’t flag.
If I do, it’s the foul and offensive language.
I’m all for debate, fair and square.

BTW, “off topic” is not such a big deal, because many like discussions that keep growing and expanding.

That is why I don’t flag my friends in Israel - the more they post, the more they expose the vacuity of their arguments to the silent majority.

1 Like

Nobody here is posting from Israel which the moderators can verify so quit lying and making accusations you can’t support.

Then why did you flag my posts? There was no foul or offensive language in either of them.

Besides, that would not be a Forum violation if I had used such language.

He gets offended when we show what he’s posting to be pure BS and starts blindly flagging.

Today he was flagging posts that were a month old.

Which post are you referring to?
I tend to suspect you’re more interested in personal putdowns.

LOL And to think I thought it was because was related to Bill Cooper. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe not physically but thats where they get their orders and pay

Bullshit, another lie by you.

1 Like

Sure it is. Whatever you need to believe to keep your hatred flowing.

2 Likes

Calling a spade a spade has nothing to do with hatred.
Israel’s actions are very hateful.

I wrote somewhere but Israel is likened to a three-storied building with a basement.

Top floor occupied by Ashkenazi ■■■■
Second floor by Sephardi ■■■■
Ground floor by Arabs with Israeli citizenship (since 1948)
Basement by Arabs who are on the west bank and Gaza with no rights, no human rights whatsoever.

It’s a disgusting racist state where murder and theft is justified by the Talmudic logic

Guess what I think is foul and offensive. But I dont flag em.

They have the right to leave.

1 Like

Well that’s pure crap, most of them work that choose to work on the Israeli side and they are self governing in both Gaza and the WB. The biggest difference is that the Arabs in Israel proper and the WB tend to not launch hundreds or thousands of rockets and mortars on their neighbors every year like the Gazans do.

As usual, what you posted here is provably a lie.

And they are more than welcome in Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Jordan, and Egypt where most of them came from to begin with.

A realistic appraisal of the “refugee” issue.

https://www.science.co.il/Arab-Israeli-conflict/Refugees.php

For such a small country they have done tremendous things caring for the ligitimate refugees from the Syrian conflict and others.

I’m with you on that.
■■■■ have second or third or fourth choice, but it’s the home for Palestinians. They don’t have relatives or dual citizenship like many Israelis do.

Having said that, ■■■■ from Arab countries can’t go back to the old country. They may also be victims of the modern day fallacy called Zionism.

Hamas is a controlled opposition created by Israel.
If any of its member (or who knows Israelis in Arab garb as in 911) shoot some primitive fireworks into Israel’s no man’s land, Netaniyahu launches rocket (and fighter bomber) attacks straight into the buildings where Arab families live.

1 Like

The Genetic studies prove otherwise, it’s their homeland, get over it.

Move your mortars and rocket launcher out of populated areas, problem solved, no civilians will be killed.