Who is "Gog and Magog"?

Don’t think Bibi would appreciate that description of him.

1 Like

The direct translation of vernichten.

https://en.bab.la/dictionary/german-english/vernichten

[
volume_up
](javascript:babSpeakIt(‘german’,429032,‘vernichten’):wink:vernichten {v.t.}

EN

Quit lying. Pretty pathetic when your BS is so easily show to be a lie.

If it bothers you so, why don’t you stop doing it?

You remind me of the knight guarding the trail in “Monte Python and the Holy Grail.” :smile:

haha, didgeridoo playing gives you supernatural powers

1 Like

What cliché? You complained about meaningless babble while babbling meaninglessly. That’s not a cliché, that irony.

1 Like

Screw you flaggers!.

1 Like

I can’t even figure out why it was flagged. The robo message said it was “inappropriate,” but it was far less offensive (i.e. not offensive at all) than the hateful tripe routinely posted around here. It’s getting prettier than the BNN.

Pettier perhaps?

We have a coordinated effort between Magog and Digi to flag posts they don’t like no matter what the content.

For the record I have NEVER flagged anyone - unlike my Hasbara mates who seem to prefer it to actual discourse o0r their much touted ignore button.
Projection MUCH

Same here. Mine was flagged as “spam”.

I think it’s child’s play. I do remember reading somewhere that Level 3 Trust gets you the ability to hide a post with one flag. Perhaps that feature should be adjusted.

Perhaps any collection of members found to be coordinating for gang flagging should be allowed back in after a thousand years.

Edit:
It’s a CONSPIRACY!!! :rofl:

1 Like

With your reputation fort having an allergy to facts and the truth pardon me if I don’t believe you. It takes more than one flag to hide those posts.

I think when a member has a Trust Level 3, it takes only one. Unlike you, I could be wrong.

Never forget there are members who may not post stuff but read your posts and find them distasteful.

I never use abusive language and yet I get flagged constantly. No doubt there are concerted efforts to hide the truth.

The truth is: Turkic Khazar ■■■ Zionists are the Gog and Magog, thieves and murderers from the north who invaded peaceful Palestine.

2 Likes

Yet as you have been shown more than 30 genetic studies by respected individuals and institutions prove that claim to be a lie so why do you keep repeating it?

As pointed out already, ■■■■ are masters of forgery, be it genetics or history.

Yet another completely unsupportable claim and the more than 30 studies were not done, published, or peer reviewed by ■■■■■ or ■■■■ alone.

You’ve been shown the indisputable evidence numerous times yet continue spreading a baseless lie.

Why?

Yeah, but my post was flagged within seconds of posting it and you were the only other member signed into the thread at the time. Smoking gun, still in the hand of the shooter, so to speak.

1 Like

It’s pretty interesting that the flags start flying as soon as Magog and Dig sign in.

I strongly suspect @Patriot will get a snoot full of it pretty soon.

And anti-Semetics are masters of lies, distortion, and misinformation.