Who is "Gog and Magog"?

Ok… if you say so.
Here’s your prize.

1 Like

Provide a link…

1 Like

It’s been posted here several times. I supposed you missed it.

Netanyahu: Hitler Didn’t Want to Exterminate the ■■■■

1 Like

His intent is pretty clear here.

http://www.hitler.org/writings/programme/

You seem to share Hitler’s beliefs. Do you start your day with a breakfast of bull semen like he did?

God only knows why Bibi would deny what Hitler actually said in 1922.

Hitler’s final solution meant transfer of ■■■■ to Palestine.

The British opposed it because a new ■■■■■■ state would be too pro-German.

1 Like

Its interesting that no-one has called out my last post for lying or BS - are my Hasbara mates waking up at last?
Or is Bibi actually telling the truth.
Bibi doesn’t think Hitler wanted to kill ■■■■■
FUCK ME Perhaps he doesn’t believe the Holohoax either?

1 Like

“Annihilate” hardly means “transfer”.

If you want to call me Hasbara then I call you a Palestinian goat wanker.

1 Like

“At the time”. Stop peddling lies.

Quit lying… .

This is a lie. You know it’s a lie, we know it’s a lie so why do you keep making the claim?

In his own words he called for their annihilation.

Oh, Hitler was versed in the English language?

@Magog
What do you think of this?
I corresponded with Irving for a while and I think he is a genuine researcher, unlike a whole bunch of phonies here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rgYx_TLlQ&bpctr=1559092209

2 Likes

Another nutbar conspiracy nut revisionist. And what a surprise yet another Neo Nazi holocaust denier.

The Germans have words for everything we do, you dummkoff!

EN

“to annihilate” in German

[
volume_up
](javascript:babSpeakIt(‘english’,141906,‘to annihilate’):wink:to annihilate {vb}

DE

[
volume_up
](javascript:babSpeakIt(‘english’,270439,‘to annihilate’):wink:to annihilate {v.t.}

DE

[
volume_up
](javascript:babSpeakIt(‘english’,612576,‘to annihilate’):wink:to annihilate

DE

But he’s the supposed linguistics expert reading, writing, and speaking five or six languages including English and German… .

That vid has been censored by the thought police, but I’ve seen a lot of his stuff - He’s one of the few true historians

2 Likes

You have it ass backwards again.
Hitler was speaking in German and as you point out the words he used were * vernichten

Not sure which word he exactly used but if you translate the above from German to English the translation could mean crush, damage, dismantle, end, impair, ruin sabotage wreck…but not annihilate - Hitler was looking to end the ■■■■■■ influence in German politics, not the extermination of the ■■■■■■ race - even Bibi acknowledges this.

2 Likes

Deleted comments that hurt someone’s feelwings here… even though the people with the hurt feelwings would be happy to kill every ■■■ on earth.