Who is "Gog and Magog"?

What a surprise, another conspiracy nutter spewing ■■■ Hate.

Your sources are laughable thoroughly discredited nutballs and haters without a single fact to back up any of their BS.

More meaningless babbling

1 Like

Simply facts, something none of your insane sources have ever produced much less yourself.

Where’s the counter-evidence?

1 Like

The simple fact that you cannot produce a single verifiable fact to support any of the drivel you are spewing.

You’ve been buried in a mountain of facts showing all of your BS theories and conspiracies for what they are and yet you continue on pretending you’re oblivious to them or you simply spam us with the next equally or even more unsupportable ridiculous theory.

More empty words without any substance.
It is a historical fact that Khazars converted to Judaism, which shabbos goys are desperate to deny by the sheer wordiness

1 Like

Nobody is disputing that some of the Khazars converted to Judaism but of course there is no record of that occurring until around 3000 years after the first evidence of ■■■■ in what is modern day Israel.

As usual you haven’t got an actual clue as to the history you keep ranting about.

Britanica and Judaica are edited toward convenient and conventional wisdom.
Perhaps less so than wikipedia

I myself wouldn’t be so fanatical like you are, unless I get paid

1 Like

1 Like

Everything I stated in that post is perfectly accurate and completely documented.

Your picture isn’t even legible, provide a link to the original.

Yep your computer skills, like your historical knowledge, are non-existant.
Try right click - open image - ctrl plus

1 Like

It isn’t legible.

Provide a link to the original.

It was an economic boycott… figuratively called “war”.

TWR, these morons are like rabid dogs, biting whatever moves.
One minute they claim that ■■■■ were supporting Hitler’s Germany and the next they claim the ■■■■ declared war on Germany.

If they have been doing this for awhile, they are likely mentally ill.

But … more importantly for us, they meet every criterion for being labeled trolls. If they posted the same kind of nonsense about any other people, they would have been suspended for a thousand years.

So, at least you can read it - maybe you can translate for your Hasbara mates?

1 Like

Why is that so difficult for you to understand - they(you) supported Napolean and Wellington - You lent millions to Churchill and financed Hitler.

1 Like

Don’t you have some goats that need some lovin?

Love it when you talk dirty - shows I’m winning

1 Like

I know what it was but I know you need to be led in very small steps.

What is the publishing date?

Friday March 14th 1933
And for the removal of any doubt that was a lot earlier than the ‘‘official’’ start of WW2 but it was when war actually ‘‘started’’

1 Like

It was 13 years after Hitler vowed to exterminate the ■■■■ if elected and 3 years after after he began rolling out the laws to exclude ■■■■ from the economic systems and civil german societies along with removing their protections under German Law.

Just as I said and documented, it’s bullshit, this all began with Hitler’s actions.