Who brought down the Malaysian MH17 five years ago?

Zionists attacked MH17 to cover their crimes in Gaza on the same day.
No need to say more.

More completely unsupportable bullshit.

Anybody with some level of intelligence can draw a reasonable conclusion, judging the statement comes from a Zionist shill.

Yes and we are all laughing at you.

I can’t care less what Zionist shills and shabbos goys do

https://youtu.be/7drI4ZtSo4E

1 Like

More bullshit Russian denials, disinformation, and coverup.

What a find… .:joy:

It’s a shared video, like it, detest it, I really don’t care. It’s really amusing actually, how cocksure you are that you know all the facts about everything.

Yeah OK Stu! You might as well peddle your balls around the world in a pickle wagon you get the same results as your snarky butthurt!

You can’t find a single instance in which I’ve claimed to have all the details on any event or subject.

What I am is very sure this is nothing but BS Russian propaganda and butt cover because they got caught.

Thanks. I heard similar statements from the Russian sources and I know they know who done it:
The ■■■■■ Zionist ■■■■■
But the Russians decided not to go too vocal about it because Russia had more burning issues.

The Russian military knows it was the Ukrainian Sukhoi, and yet they don’t want to demonstrate the radar data because they don’t want to reveal their radar capability.

And the whole world knows that’s pure BS.

a broken record…
Used to be called LPs

Totally useless.

Yes, I realize in your delusional world facts are useless or an impediment to the BS you keep spreading.

More broken LP.

It is interesting to note in above video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=66&v=7drI4ZtSo4E

the author says “its parasitic Master” referring to parasites controlling the Ukrainian government. And everyone knows who these parasites are.

1 Like

Produce an actual verifiable fact in support of your BS if you can find one.

Holy crap.
You didn’t see the piece from the cockpit riddle with bullet holes?

No I see a portion of the cockpit that sustained damage consistent with an air burst anti aircraft weapon exactly like what was used.

Of course you don’t see what you don’t want to see.
Buk explodes and sends off thousands and thousands of small shrapnel, piercing the targeted aircraft and the pilot.

They pierce whatever portion of the aircraft they come into contact with.

These are not bullet holes.

They show the exact type of damage expected from the bowtie and cubic frags that this model BUK missile uses.