White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

Explain?..

Because what I said is completely correct and we have no argument. You’ve acknowledged the same reality in the past.

1 Like

I think all of the white people ITT need to watch this video, especially the ones who so boldly state that white Americans aren’t suffering from an identity crisis. WARNING: Be prepared to cringe heavily and perhaps dry heave.

3 Likes

They all feel ashamed to be white…this video is just sad. Not even 4 minutes in. Just sad. Damn - this is a strong blackpill.

2 Likes

Over at ■■■■■■■ the comment section is full of non-Whites, even people that dislike white people, both feeling sorry for and cringing at self-hating Whites. That’s the level of self-hatred that White Americans are at now. These people are dead ends.

2 Likes

That is an excellent point, and it hits at a much larger insight. The people who say they prefer dogs to children are simply lazy. That is OK! Indirectly its nature’s way of removing bad parents from the equation. People who have this disposition have realized that parenting is really hard work, so they avoid it altogether. I think this says more about who they are in their current life more than anything else.

I am not sure I know what you mean by “clogs”?

That’s anecdotal evidence that some white Americans are suffering from it. No where near evidence that a significant number are afflicted.

I could find a video of mentally deranged woman and say that women are crazy…here’s proof.

The subject video is rather stupid.

1 Like

It’s related to the millennial generation where it’s all about me.
We have a couple in back of us, they have a 3200 sq. ft. home and a dog.
We have 2 millennial across the street. They have 3 kids and both manage a career while taking care of a family. Thankfully not all of the youngsters are the same.

Yes true not all have decided to prefer dogs over Children, but I was more intimating at the logic of some who have publicly came out to make their case about not having children some are simply not wanting to, and others such as the birth strike movement which is ridiculous, are purposely trying to frame it with “global Climate Change.” Their logic is flawed. I get that some simply don’t want to have children, and that is OK, but the ones who prefer pets is suspect IMO for reasons I just intimated at earlier.

“Two People’s separated by a common language”.

British English often makes no sense to us.

Well, I can’t go there with that argument, for to do so would incur the wrath of Jen, and there is no way I will win that one, simply because English as a Language belongs to the Brits as its origins. When it comes to writing English I prefer British grammar over American, because it is more technically correct.

Mostly it’s their slang that loses us in writing and some of the hard accents can really throw you in conversation.

The spoken language is a different matter altogether! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Prayer and listening to the National Anthem would do those sad children some good.

In high school, my English class was required to memorize a large portion of the prologue to Canterbury Tales…as written in Middle English…complete with period correct pronunciation and rrrrrolling of the arrrrrrs!

I get a kick out of westaussie lording his OED over us when Aussies can’t even put together a complete sentence in OED prose. And that’s in writing … if you start talking pronunciations, they are like they are from another planet. :wink:

/thread

I just kept telling WA that he would be speaking Japanese without US.

That would boil his radiator over.