White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

False analogy.

Singling out Siberian tigers for a ‘bad’ trait that Indian tigers also exhibit is indeed unfair to the Siberian tigers.

This is apparently exactly what you did by singling out American whites and ignoring the fact that European whites have the same trait.

I am done with this thread.
bye1

Why - so you can try to run a dox on me for being upfront about this. No thanks.

Paranoid much? I am asking because I work with the 1%er’s and your claim is simply silly and not substantiated. I am trying to establish how much experience you have with your so called world that shapes your warped views.

It’s the delusion of absolute moral and intellectual certainty that leaves one ignorant, arrogant, and a fool. Socrates knew all about people like this. Without humility you will never permit yourself to be so wrong as to be forced to accept the ghastly truth. all is well, they preach, as Nero fiddles.

1 Like

you’re usually smarter than this.

You mean to say your work FOR them. You are a Shabbos Goy then. They won’t tell you anything. They will pat you on the head, pay you nicely, and you will continue to do their bidding. I’m sure they are most pleasant to be around. They never work for anyone other than each other.

I work in television production. I am around them all day myself.

1 Like

What? You guys have a secret handshake or something for the ■■■ Conspiracy Club?

Well again you are making assumptions about me! No one controls me, I am hired by contract. BTW, I used to work for ABC World News, and don’t share the same views as you do!

1 Like

Why, because you are the shining example of what people naturally want to gravitate to?

Look, if you a a drug dealing white person I’m not going to associate with you. If you are a government cheese addict, I’m not going to associate with you. Nor, am I going to be loyal to them because they are in “my” ethnic group.

I’d much rather associate with people who are like minded with conservative values. I don’t CARE what their color is. Because I’m not going to go knocking at the door of Tiffany’s double wide for a meaningful discussion on economics.

1 Like

If you are on contract and not an employee then you are definitely a Shabbos Goy. Did you work at ABC when there was actual journalism occurring? That hasn’t happened anywhere in a really long time. The only journalist I respect who is a part of the tribe is Glenn Greenwald and I don’t even agree with him politically. I think he is genuinely trying to be a journalist. I was at the dumpster fire CNN for three years in Atlanta before I moved on to be head of production for a local news outfit somewhere in America (which aren’t independent and get a controlled narrative - daily). That makes my job in production easy and nauseating.

1 Like

Survival has been natural since man began to walk the earth.

If the United States suffered an EMP attack you are basically saying you’d take a meth head on your survival team because he is white.

I’m saying I’d take a black man who is a mechanical engineer, a hispanic who knows how to grow from seed, and anyone of any color because of their skill set and increased odds for survival.

That is what is natural. Survival of the fittest.

1 Like

I am anything but anti-Semitic. Read my posts elsewhere.

Ash may verify that I do like some of the Republic Standard articles, and that I speak out against anti-Semitic bullshit.

They are in some circles. Not so much in the ones that matter.

Relax. This too shall pass when the new shiney liberal object of the day catches more attention.

1 Like

No dude, I am definitely not a Shabbos goy! I am currently in SE Asia and most of my clients are Asian.

Well if you mean when they were taken over by Walt Disney, and can’t say I last remembered when real journalism was happening. I can agree with you about Glenn Greenwald. along with Sheryl Akinson, Mark Bradman, Laura Logan, and a few others.

Real journalism (and sorry you worked for CNN) is not happening because they are corporate conglomerates that are only interested in ratings and not the integrity of reporting the news.

I can sympathize with your latter statement!

Wait for the indictments! Its coming!

Oh I know that, you don’t need to explain that to me Asaratis! You are a heart of gold in my book, I was referring to others who bought into this nonsense!

Evolution has given us shades of skin color from black to white, optimally adapted for us according to where we live on Earth. Where the sun is strongest, skin color has become darkest, while weak solar radiation gives light skin color.

Those people that first came to America from countries where the skin color was darkest are starting to lighten in skin color. Through Evolution and cross breeding with people that have light skin color the average American Black has a skin color much lighter than those that first came here.

Odd thing is even within the Black Americans color makes a difference. A very dark black woman is shunned by many Black men.

I see the strongest opinions on preserving the white race are male. I hate to tell you the obvious, but it isn’t up to you. It’s women who choose who to have babies with. Many white men of recent decades have become fat, lazy slobs with little prospects. Women mostly don’t give a shit about race; it’s unimportant compared to many other factors like fitness, health, looks, earning potential, money and the way we get treated. Race might not even feature. So fat, lazy slobs lose out and whinge. Is that not symptomatic of our times? It has to be someone else’s fault.

2 Likes

This is actually a smart take but not for why you think. It is indeed pointless to IRL shoot your mouth off about the oppression of whites (after all, we don’t care when women complain), and despite “I did not rob Tyrone, but Shlomo robbed me” being fundamentally true, unless we White men first address our own identity and well-being, none of it matters. As Edward rightly addresses in the article. In fact, and only from personal experience, becoming red pilled on these things is a very powerful motivator for self-improvement. If we’re wrong and you’re right, so what, we’re in great shape with some wrong opinions. Nothing happens. We all get the coca-cola advert future you were promised.

But… if we’re right…

1 Like