White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

Like I said before, pot/kettle.

It was a great article man. These guys would cut to the front of the line to stab white babies in the chest just to prove they weren’t racist or as a sacrifice to Israel.

2 Likes

Oh that so very brave of you! Wishing for a civil war plays into all that experience you got from playing all them shoot them up video games. Huh? Yeah OK! What really takes courage is being active in your advocacy, some of us have been around a lot longer advocating things like immigration and other issues, but a lot of people didn’t listen to us. I got news for you, even if you got your collapse and civil war things will be a lot worse for you to the point you will wish it never happened. Think with your emotions much?

Being active in my advocacy gets me labeled as a racist. What’s the point? Anything I do or say is racist. My existence is racist. My skin color is racist. You want to talk about pushing a group of pissed off people right over the edge…this is how you do it. Then dickheads like you keep pouring salt in the wound. Just remember you can only push us so far.

2 Likes

You wrote the article, Edward Saunders.

Edward Saunders

by Edward Saunders

Edward Saunders writes for Republic Standard and is a life long right wing activist.

Britain

It must be done though. The good thing is I am no longer concerned when someone throws the racist label at me. Whites are being targeted. Our genocide is calculated and well underway. This is what the long term effect of Soviet subversion on the US has produced. People who call themselves “conservatives” willing to sacrifice their culture and their people on the mantle of diversity, for if they don’t then they shall be called racist and their lives would be over.

2 Likes

No, your using false narratives here to justify your victimhood grievances. Making racist comments like the ■■■■ being responsible for the policies of the Europe and America is what it is, while ignoring facts. No one said anything about White people not being able to represent their own interests, I never was disagreeing with that, only that your argument is silly because you are already losing the demographic battle. I am sure you read the Tarrant Manifesto and now submitted to your fears and accepted that as being gospel right? And calling me a dickhead because your lack of reasoning skills to formulate a cogent argument doesn’t do much to support your cause, only makes you a bigger dickhead!

My point was that you singled out white Americans. It was your choice to tacitly juxtapose white Americans and white Europeans…by excluding Europeans from your claimed need of thinking in their own interests.

So says the Native American - you are at the top of the victimhood grievance totem pole. The only way to get any higher would be to be a lesbian, paraplegic, combat veteran Native American.

What’s it been like to have everything in life handed to you based upon your skin color? I’m sure it was real nice.

■■■■ actually have said this. Have you not seen the Barbara Spectre video that’s been posted here no fewer than a thousand times? Do you not realize that white genocide and the destruction of both the USA and Europe is part of the Zionist obsession with ushering in the Messiah? They are literally trying to bring about the end of times so their biblical prophecy can be fulfilled on schedule. Hardcore Zionists openly talk about this. It’s no secret. Do some research.

But we can’t. There is a culture war on whites at the moment, if you hadn’t noticed. The most evil thing someone can be right now is a heterosexual white male.

I think he got some things right and some things wrong. He didn’t put any blame on the Zionists, which has me suspicious.

I called you a dick head because you clearly benefit from being a minority but seem to be just fine with talking shit to white people who are concerned that their people and culture are getting snuffed out. As a Native American I think that would be something you might be sensitive to, but I guess not.

2 Likes

Why should I stand up for people based on the color of their skin. Conversely, why shouldn’t I stand up for people regardless of the color of their skin.

If you are a POS or a sniveling snowflake, I don’t care what your color is. I have no desire to stand up or waste my time on you. Seems a pretty healthy attitude to have to me.

Your comprehension is more so. By singling out Americans when all white peoples, to some degree may have the same problem, you are being disingenuous…and deceptively smug.

It is completely natural and has been that way since humans first began to walk the Earth.

2 Likes

So nice of you to assume what was given to me right? Now who is the dickhead here?

I did actually read it and I don’t buy the bullshit conspiracy theories! Nothing has been proven as fact! Just mere speculation and talking points.

To some extent I will agree that there is a culture war against whites. There is no denying that. But what are you going to do, cry about it? Take out your guns and start killing people? Try using your critical thinking skills if you have any to solve this problem!

You don’t know shit about me and just goes to show how making broad assumptions so you can look tough in front of your friends here makes you look rather immature and clueless about a lot of things!

I may be immature and clueless about a lot of things but I’m not wrong about this. I know that whites are under attack. I know that whites are a global minority. I know that hardcore Zionists are trying to destroy Europe and the US by flooding white bloodlines with races of low-IQ. It is all being done so the hardcore Zionists can have their allotted number of 3000+ personal slaves when the Messiah arrives - the lower the IQ and the lack of cultural identity the easier the population is to control.

2 Likes

Sorry to break this to you, and BTW, I commend you for being honest, the immigration and why its happening is not because of Zionists and the coming of the Messiah! That really is some deep end shit right there. Its all about economics and special interest of the ones already in power. Man! They really did a sysops on your people to lead you off the hunt! Looks like their plan is working when people like you are so gullible to believe this crap! Like I said I do agree with your argument that whites are indeed under attack in the culture war, but the strategy is to marginalize a group of people to accept the narrative of Political correctness, and to control the masses in one homogeneous pool of collectivism.

1 Like

hey now

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks okay

1 Like

And who the hell do you think those people are? Once you connect those two very easy to see pieces the rest of the puzzle falls into place.

1 Like

These people are all kinds of people, not just ■■■■ as you so believe.

It’s like there is some kind of barrier inserted in their mind that prevents them from seeing this.

1 Like

Nope! What industry do you work in if I may ask?