White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

I miss Dahlia…she had a thing for Knights Templar. I understand the costumes and reenactments are quite impressive.

The story you posted said that the government and tribes settled. The tribes made the allegation. The government signed a check. That’s how legal settlements work everywhere. It’s not an admission of guilt. It’s a way for an entity with deep pockets to get rid of a nuisance.

1 Like

Uh No. You didn’t read the entire article or you have a serious reading comprehension problem. Try again! There is context to this in which why the lawsuits were brought forth in the first place. Can you be any more intellectually dishonest in your arguments so far?

“The government bought the land from Indians, but it didn’t pay the Indians,” staff attorney with the Native American Rights Fund Melody McCoy, who handled 13 of the cases just settled, tells Hersher. “The U.S. government would say it held the assets in trusts benevolently, for the protection of Indian lands and money. The flip side of that is that in exchange, the government was supposed to be a good trustee, and it wasn’t. Land was not managed well. Money and resources were not managed well.”

Anyone noticed how this thread is about white people, and yet again has been hijacked by non-white tears?

3 Likes

That’s what the attorney for the tribes is saying. Would you expect an attorney to not represent their clients to their utmost ability? The government is silent on the matter because the government settled case. You should take a basic law course and learn about how legal settlements work. It’s a very basic concept.

By settling the case they already admitted to it. Obama himself stated this. Like I said can you be anymore intellectually dishonest with your arguments?

This thread is about a misleading article written by a pseudo-journalist.

2 Likes

A legal settlement is not an admission of guilt. This is a basic aspect of common law and is prevalent in all western legal systems. It dates back to the days of the Magna Carta. Do your people have anything like that?

My point is that your people seem to be incredibly adept race hustlers but have few other accomplishments and seem completely dependent on the government of the white man for survival. Even in this case, the Native Americans are alleging the evil white man harmed them (again) and they need more money. Very sad they have so little to show for all of the handouts they receive.

1 Like

Again you exposing your inferior intellect by spewing incorrect assumptions about my people. You are basically disparaging my people because we are asking what was rightfully ours to begin with and what was agreed to. The problem with your argument is its not rooted in facts, and is a straw man’s argument. The facts bare this out that the Federal Government has promised certain things there are called treaties that they failed to live up to. If you were intellectually honest in your arguments and did the research yourself you will find how stupid your assumption is, not to mention is racist on face value!
But then again you are from Denmark so what the fuck do you know about my people? Jack shit it appears!

Yeah that is what he said, and I tend to agree!

Not when they are opinion pieces! I am still waiting for your facts!

Its still an opinion, everyone has got one right? Just like you! Nice pivot on your part!

Yeah that makes a lot of sense! (sarcasm)

When someone does or calls themselves a journalist they usually cite sources for their research not base it on pseudo narratives like this author seems to want to do.

I have no problem with your people - I’m just pointing out the fact that settlements are not admissions of guilt as per the law. I am also pointing out that your people have a dependency on the US federal government which they don’t recognize as their government. Either they are sovereign and self-sufficient or they aren’t. I am willing to bet that the American people provide more to Native Americans than Native American sovereign communities provide in return. The US military provides for the defense of your precious sovereign nations. Government at all levels provides access to infrastructure, utilities, and education. Your people have built none of that. They only take. Tell me where I’m wrong.

Right but lets ignore the facts altogether that Obama administration was on record to admitting it was an injustice to begin with which is why they decided to settle. This is the part where your intellectually dishonesty is exposed.

Yeah like I said, if you have facts to back up your bullshit, then do it otherwise you should STFU you are embarrassing yourself!

They are. Just because we are holding the Federal Government to account for what was already promised doesn’t support your argument. Again another detail you purposely want to ignore.

Your wrong on all accounts.

We pay Federal Taxes, we serve in the military, we provide services to non Tribal residents. Funny how misinformed you are about the facts all because you want to frame a false narrative to support your argument that you have no idea about. Epic failure!

I asked you to back up your statements with facts, why can’t you do that? I was talking about demographics, you simply chose to ignore it, instead you are the one who went there with attacking my people.

I want to address all of your points but before I do I just have to clear the air.

Are you actually citing Obama as a favorable authority on something? Obama said a lot of things didn’t he…but because this aligns with your worldview and gives your Nation of Al Sharptons some more shekels, you are more than willing to hold Obama up as a messiah.

It’s all about the gibs. Careful, your lefty is showing.

1 Like

I used pseudo-journalist in reference to your apparent wanna-be delusion of presenting facts…such as a real journalist would strive to do…rather than present opinion as a columnist would do, generally without claiming it to be anything other than opinion. You think your bullshit article is factual…as a journalist would do.

Whether you claim to be a columnist or a journalist is of no matter.

Republic Standard is a magazine.

journalism (jûrˈnə-lĭzˌəm)►

n.
The collecting, writing, editing, and presenting of news or news articles in newspapers and magazines and in radio and television broadcasts.
n.
Material written for publication in a newspaper or magazine or for broadcast.
n.
The style of writing characteristic of material in newspapers and magazines, consisting of direct presentation of facts or occurrences with little attempt at analysis or interpretation.

You’re a pseudo-journalist.

what the fuck is a pseudo-journalist, nerd?

Well you knowing nothing about me or my political views so you make some pretty broad assumptions there. Obama was president of the United States, like him or not, he was the leader of the country and it wouldn’t be any different with any other president in office when dealing with Tribal Treaties that were not honored, but nice of you to prop up another false equivalency by stating citing Obama all of a sudden asking me if he is a favorable authority? Seriously dude? You are reaching here? Confirmation bias much? Lets face it, your intellectually dishonest in your arguments and are cherry picking in order to paint a false narrative. You are just as bad as Obama for doing so!

Don’t bother addressing my points, because it is clear you can’t have any ounce of humility to know that your arguments thus far is based on assumptions. That is all it is! Assumptions. While you are disparaging my people as being hustlers, how about the number of welfare recipients? I bet the majority of Americans are paying that benefit when its white people receiving the majority of welfare assistance? Hmmm such a inconvenient fact that doesn’t suit your narrative? I wonder!