White Americans are suffering an identity crisis

That is so sad ASH who white washed you?

Ok, we’re done here. Yet another thread ruined by this mongoloid.

1 Like

Another thread ruined by racist Neo Nazi! GO peddle your shit to your ■■■ racist hating tribe!

barbaric/savage synonyms

fool/idiot synonyms

synonym=a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language, as happy, joyful, elated.

His paraphrasing of your statement is not incorrect.

Its pointless. He simply is delusional about the facts. Evolution just takes care of the rest at the end of the day, regardless of race. He couldn’t let it go because A777pilot schooled him on reality. Americans, don’t have an identity crisis, we are just Americans. Thats it!

It was still a racist premise you were putting forth. For which you accuse others of, you yourself are guilty of. Just be a man and own up to it instead of trying word salad it !

Meanwhile, whites are overdosing in record numbers across the country!

I am not the one posting comments here without anything to back it up! Until you can provide actual proof of your claims I am not wrong about anything I stated so far! Where is your proof? Where am I being anti white? By pointing out that science doesn’t support your arguments? By pointing out that whites by average are killing themselves by drug overdose? You simply cant accept the facts! Just admit it! You can’t because your ego doesn’t allow you to see the bigger picture!

Here is more proof

Here are more facts for you, don’t let them hit you over the head!

https://qz.com/94300/asians-are-the-fastest-growing-ethnic-group-in-the-us/

1 Like

That is the England flag. The cross on the Knight’s Templar flag splays outwards.

Great skin. Nothing looks worse than men who turn pink in the sun. :wink:

Oh, OK, My bad! Well I was wrong about that little tidbit! Learn something new everyday!

You mean like this?

Yeah well we are not without our aging in the sun and tobacco use wrinkles. Women of the younger generation are taking better care of themselves.

I have a couple of little Knight’s Templars. Lots of interesting places in France with Knight’s Templar history. I find it absolutely fascinating. Also they are good Muslim antidotes and deterrents. :stuck_out_tongue:

Same for everyone in the sun! I use sunscreen diligently and don’t bake in the sun. Not that we get much sun here!

I think if you were to make this argument about Muslims and their Ideology propagation and exploding fertility rates as you indicated earlier, then I could see the alarm bells being sounded, especially considering the amount of crime, and Government assistance that they are living off of. In the US the same problem we are having with South American Migrant crisis. Its def. a problem, but anything short of instituting another genocide to get rid of them, like some racists here earlier suggested on other threads, there really is no solutions right now. So the Knights Templar thing is conflicting in many ways in what it represents today such as Neo-White Alt Right, but I appreciate the historical perspective that you describe.

Here, you might appreciate this. These are my people with ancient remedies.:grinning::grinning:
https://newsmaven.io/indiancountrytoday/archive/5-reasons-natives-have-lustrous-locks-ancient-indigenous-hair-remedies-pDXtTkdyNUSbdVyviFZLfQ/

1 Like

LOL Looks is not a good indicator. I have a friend who is half Inuit and half Norwegian, who “looks Mexican” and when he goes to Hawaii is called “Brudda” by the local indigenes. :wink:

Besides, a lot of Mexicans are Indians by blood.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:

So much for the Benevolent white man!

Thanks! I have an Aloe Vera plant and rosemary in the garden.

The only group I am against is Muslims, be they whatever colour. I can understand blacks diluting the IQ and not wanting that to happen. (Average IQ in Africa is 70). With regards to the Enoch Powell speech I posted earlier, although he said blacks, I read that as Muslims as that is what is relevant to us today. It does make sense.

I don’t see Knight’s Templar as white or racist at all. I see them as Christian and anti Muslim! That was the whole point of the Crusades. The England flag is the flag of St. George and I believe he was a Knight’s Templar.

Yes, it was nice of the government to settle because of muh optics. Again, the only thing your people seem to be any good at is living off the government and hustling the government for money and benefits based upon race.

I love this line:

As a result of poor management, the plaintiffs claim they lost decades of potential income. The settlements include the Muscogee Creek Nation of Oklahoma, The Colorado River Indian People and the Gila River Indian Community and range from $25,000 to $45 million.

It assumes that the tribes were actually going to do anything with this worthless land.

1 Like

Again, you are mischaracterizing something of an issue you have no idea about! The point is that the Government misused the land and didn’t compensate what was already promised to be paid. Again broken treaties. It had nothing to do with optics. Also it was Government in the first place that forced our people onto reservations and I suggest you actually study up on the subject matter before opining and making your self look like a total jackass! That is why they are called treaties, a mutual agreement that the Government failed to live up to!

http://www.nativepartnership.org/site/PageServer?pagename=pwna_media_fundingfacts