When will the money arrive? Here are answers to your questions about the coronavirus stimulus checks

Got mine last night - direct deposit! :slight_smile:

Ruth Chris Steakhouse got 20 million.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ruths-chris-steak-house-gets-20-million-from-coronavirus-aid-program-11586895864

My sister got 80K. Not enough to hire everyone back for 2 months plus pay the bills.

Well, it is better than nothing. Which is what my company got. I’m paying payroll, too. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Then again, I actually don’t want it. I’d rather it go to someone who needs it. We are fortunately considered essential so we are working full tilt.

1 Like

Some people will never learn. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@AlexC Well damned! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I think I just threw up in my mouth!

Nothing like seeing your money being wasted on something not worth wasting your money or time on.

If Bowman thinks his 1,200 will get favors from Biden he’s an idiot. I knew people who would get stock tips on pharmaceutical companies from creepy Joe at paid luncheons but you’d have to at least fork over 10k and up to get in.
Remember Trump, 2016, the first debate at the RReagan library in California where he said I gave money to all these politicians and they owe me. Even Hillary owed him.
DC is a swamp and the motto has been “Money talks, bullshit walks!”

Drain The Swamp!

OP

And there’s no need for any of this shit; all it needed was social distancing and a bit of common sense on the hygiene front. The recipients of these taxpayer-funded loans will never be able to catch up with what they’ve lost, as well as repaying the taxpayers, and those who haven’t already gone bankrupt will simply be delaying the inevitable.

I’m assuming these support payouts are loans, and not freebies.

Yeah? And who caused this Einstein? Clue: the same regime that you so lovingly support.

I’ve got a spiffingly good idea - let’s all blame the Chinese for our stupidity?

Even if that someone squanders it all?

Uh well? Where did it start? In Wuhan, and you are ignoring the facts, the evidence, the cause, all because you love the communists so much you have decided to close your mind to the truth! in other words people like you are just as complicit by supporting a murderous regime that is the worlds top human rights violator! Why did the CHICOM’s wait 6 weeks to inform the public? Why did they try to cover it up? Destroy documents? Apparently you are seriously misinformed!

Just bugger off and take your idiotic conspiracy theories with you!

WTF is wrong with you? It’s common knowledge that is what exactly happened and now your calling it a conspiracy theory. Holy crap! You seriously are mentally incapacitated to not see what 99% of the world population knows to be true!

And if you really believe all of that drivel then ‘apparently you are seriously gullible’.

It isn’t ‘common knowledge’, it’s common speculation.

You are obviously are a clueless dolt! Please go back to your clown show!

If it really began in Wuhan, how come it didn’t spread to Shanghai and Beijng, the adjacent cities?