When will the money arrive? Here are answers to your questions about the coronavirus stimulus checks

You believe all the Western spin, but I’m the dolt? How the fuck does that work!!

It has actually but the reported cases are Low in those cities. BTW I work and I am currently in Asia and have friends currently in mainland China that I talk to daily, so obviously you are grossly misinformed!

I thought you said you had made enough money to retire by the time you were 50?

Talking out of your ass again Maggot? Your this sites parasite!

you,re the one who made the claim not me

Listen you antagonistic dick, I know the internet is basically what defines your pathetic life, but do find something useful to do than to be this sites parasite by posting your daily cyber diarrhoea.

Here are two facts you should be cognisant about:

1. You never died and came back to life
  2. You are going to die and there will be nothing left that anybody will remember you by.

Lastly, you are a prisoner of this place make it count!

2140f7b6b086457d

DUH! The word ‘low’ in this instance is highly subjective isn’t it?

But in passing, and with your CPP (or whatever you call it) conspiracy obsession in mind, I seem to remember that several years ago your CDC “accidentally” sent samples of something, Ebola or the Spanish Flu, out to over 2000 labs across the world! I’d give you a link but there are no search results. I wonder why?? :thinking:

I don’t know how you get away with this abuse of other members. I recall, when first hearing about PB, that ‘you need to have a thick skin to cope with all the aggression on the site’, so I guess the warning was about you?

I am excited that I can get back some of the effort I’ve worked hard for, only to see them go at each and every turn with tax.

You make money? Tax.
You want to buy things with that taxed income? Tax.
You want to buy electronics? That’s bad for the environment! Tax on top of tax.
You want to invest? Tax.
You want to save for retirement or college? Tax.
You own a home/property? Tax. Oh wait, you make money with those too? Tax.
You want to drive? Tax, bc “wear and tear on the roads” that never seem to get fixed years after years.

This is the only time where people are justified to get some of those taxed income back. I have an emergency saving so frankly I don’t give a **** about the amount.

1 Like

But you have to pay back this stimulus funding don’t you? What kind of ‘excitement’ is that to look forward to?

From what I read, you don’t have to pay the stimulus check you got back to the government, when you file your 2021 taxes. I’ll have to check again, just to make sure.

I read that it comes labeled as a tax refund. If you have to pay income tax on tax refunds, you have to pay income tax on the stimulus check.

There is no free lunch…

As I understand it, states vary in taxation of refunds.

Federal stimulus checks are not taxable. Unemployment claims are and that depends on the states.

Beneficiaries of it here have to repay it, with interest too. The irony is that only groups who’ve escaped from this ‘opandemic’ unscathed financially and life-style-wise are the very bastards who caused it, ie career politicians.