When AI Takes Over... Everything Will be Fake!

Do you believe in Jesus? Or do you run with the atheist dogs of dogma? Just curious.

1 Like

More bitching. What will you do about it??? You will be rid of us in a few years. What will your awesome generation of no work ethic, lazy, gay and transgenders do about anything??? I already knowā€¦ more bitching.

This so dark and moody. In all the backgrounds is dystopian looks.

I think they made all the characters almost non human like. I did like the Greece one though and I think he was the best. They made him look like the Greek God Zeus

Soā€¦ what happened to the rest of the crew that just appeared out of nowhere and was so active and vocal for the past few days??? All goneā€¦ again? Lolā€¦ this is like the Libbies lieing directly in your face and expecting you to buy it. I still smell a rat. Convince me Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™ll wait.

1 Like

Seems like you had a nice interaction with one of them playing the victim.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Playing the victim? Nahā€¦ just not laying down to the bullshit.

Where are they all now? I get the feeling you might know.

I already told you my side of the story. I know most of them, as some sign off to not to be tracked, others I believe are the lefty filter.

It seems very suspect that these people were active for days in a row ā€¦ and they all showed up at the same timeā€¦ and disapear again at the same timeā€¦ and then you acuse me of playing the victim. I was born at nightā€¦ but it wasnā€™t last nigjt.

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan needs a lot of fake friends to talk to lol

I wasnā€™t accusing you of playing the victim. I was referring to Yanggang playing the victim. Perhaps you misunderstood me.

2 Likes

No youā€™re a dumb arse. Talking to bots lol

Shut up simp! Its past your bed time loser!

1 Like

Lol go talk to bots you dumb arse lol

Looking for attention again loser! Crashing conversations that have nothing to do with you. Sociopath!

The only dumna$$ is you that most here try to ignore because they know you are a phony loser! Now fk off because I am sure you are good at that!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

AI taking it to another level. Now what will Government tell you what to see?

2 Likes

Here is the scarier part that AI can do now!

1 Like

Itā€™s almost there now. What comes next will be our downfall

I agree. The downfall will probably take a decade or so, but it will happen.

But what does that look like? We simply stop being creative because AI does it all for us?