What really happened

Ilhan Omar… there’s a trusty source to tell us how ■■■■ are evil. :rofl:

Islam has quite the history. Feel free to support morons like this if you want but you’ll be laughed at.

Here’s a thought. Mohammed was a murderer and a child molester. Jesus preached love, tolerance, education and died on the cross to save his fellow man. You’ll have to excuse me if I laugh in your face at your conspiracy theory nonsense, backed by extremist Muslims that follow a murdering child molester.

@Texashusker
Just bc someone you think is a moron posts something which is self evidently true doesn’t make it any less true just bc you don’t like it…
To wit…’‘After Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar made an obvious point about ■■■■■■ power influencing American foreign policies’’

You also conflate criticism of Israel with admiration of Mohammed and dislike of Jesus That is a special kind of stupid and totally wrong on all counts.

I always thought the OT was written by ■■■■■■ scribes.

Read other crap by the woman. If everything you say is anti-■■■■ I can’t take a statement from you seriously when you accuse ■■■■ of influencing American foreign policy. What this ass clown wants you to believe is that Americans aren’t capable of determining what’s in our best interest. Let’s see, should we support people that blow up a bus full of women and children or the people that launch attacks at the terrorist groups that blow up those buses… yeah, pretty easy choice. What’s stupidity is criticizing a nation for self defense.

Why the hell would I go to your propaganda sites? I tried the first one, you lost all credibility. Blog of Stas? LMAO

You are completely missing the point and fail to understand my objectives here. I don’t care which sites you visit, it’s your choice, but I do appreciate your contributions to the thread.

Now back on track …
Did you ever wonder where th idea of open borders originated?
Maybe the bible?

God long ago promised Jacob that his descendants would spread seaward, east, north, and south into the Negev (Gen. 28:14) – no borders were mentioned. Isaiah told the people, “Enlarge your tent…spread right and left, and inherit the nations.” (54:2-3) Moreover, the West Bank – Yehudah v’Shomron , Judea and Samaria – is the locus of our ancestral lands. Much of what is now Israel proper was Philistine, the source and namesake of Palestine.

Now ask yourself Cui Bono?? And which country refuses to identify its borders? Why?

https://expeltheparasite.com/2013/10/28/the-holocaust-hoax-it-never-happened/

9) The numbers of “holocaust survivors” are enormous— even today. The numbers are well into the hundreds of thousands even sixty years after the war. In 2003 an Israeli demographer, Sergio Della Pergola, stated in an official Israeli report that there were 1.092,000 ■■■■■■ holocaust survivors alive in the world in 2003. Those huge numbers imply that there were many millions of ■■■■■■ “holocaust survivors” alive at the very end of the war. Moreover, many YouTube videos from “survivors” give personal details about how fiendish Nazis kept multitudes of ■■■■ alive for many months, even years inspite of a supposed policy of extermination. Why would the Nazis have done that if they were trying to “exterminate” the ■■■■■ Did they want hundreds of thousands of ■■■■■■ “eyewitnesses” to help hang them after the war? The alleged crematoria-gas chambers at Birkenau, for example, were in full, open view of nearly every inmate there. Why even bother with concentration camps if the goal is to exterminate people?

http://www.nazigassings.com/

Look at all these reputable sources… not.

http://incogman.net/2016/09/the-1965-immigration-act-was-a-big-■■■■■■■■■■■■

http://www.thechristiansolution.com/doc2012/517_KennedyImmigrationAct.html

Didn’t the Nazis suppress speech they didn’t like

Gum on our shoes…

1 Like

His one trick pony is a little overworked.

1 Like

How unique, first time today.

Is that the same as winding them up?

There are plenty of liberal self hating ■■■■■ Their articles have no more credibility than an article from white progressive elite blaming white people for the nation’s ills. One of the first clues in the article was the use of the term colonialism applied to Israel. Then we see the word “apartheid” and know where this asshole is coming from.

How dare the ■■■■ in Israel not open their borders and citizenship to Arabs, who are only seeking a better life and democracy and a majority vote to kill all the ■■■■■ Huh

2 Likes

Ah, feeding the troll.

facts don’t matter and everything ■■■■ don’t like is triumphantly declared a mere construct.

■■■■ are demonstrably leading the migrant-refugee industry and have written openly of their leading role in promoting homosexuality.