What really happened

Those are liberal ■■■■■ Liberals have made it very clear… their political ideology comes even before their religion or their heritage.
You are simply writing about Liberals.

Liberals or not the world is at last waking up to the evil that is Israel and you all can see the writing on the wall.

“Liberal” is the point. I will criticize liberal ■■■■■ So shove your “master” quote from voltaire.

A lot of ppl now are doing the same, when previously it was a big no-no.

Israel is not our friend and that fact is out in the open now.

Why do you insist on posting links to web sites and blogs that no one has ever heard of before, and are every bit as anti-semetic as you?

Do you think that bolsters your case?

A lot of us has wondered that too MarkDido

but that is what anti semites do, they disseminate their crap and hope they attract so not so smart individuals, ever notice many of the neo nazis are not that bright?

It takes four neo nazis to order a mchappy meal .

1 Like

Haven’t you guys noticed - the anti-semitic trick doesn’t work anymore

Doesn’t even work in Congress now

The United States Congress in 2018 authorized a $38 billion defense aid package for Israel over the next decade and has spent over $5.6 trillion during the last 18 years fighting futile wars that Israel and its lobby pushed for in the Middle East.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51255.htm

Who said there was no link between Autism and Vaccines - The law disagrees

And who is behind Vaccines - the same company that is behind GMO

here you are talking about Wahabism and ■■■■ and Brits but on your other thread when I posted a video about Wahabism and ■■■■ and Brits you say nothing

YOU ARE A ROBOT THAT CANNONT WATCH A WHOLE HOUR LONG VIDEO AND GIVE FEEDBACK I’VE BEEN ON TO YOU FOR SOME TIME YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT LIKE THE SCOUNDREL YOU ARE

YOU ARE A ROBOT

There were no nation states as we have them today at the time you moron.

They needed the slave labor you ■■■ hating racist moron.

Approximately 2/3 of the ■■■■■■ population of occupied Europe was killed off during the war. That left around 3 million at the end of same.

The law? No, 12 people too bored or too stupid to get off of jury duty.

Exactly so - and there certainly was no Israel EVER - There has always been a Palestine region tho.

WOW you really suck at math don’t you?
There were 15 mil ■■■■ in the 1938 world census.
6 mil were gassed at holiday camps during the war.
And there were 15 mil ■■■■ in the 1948 world census
So 15-6 = 15 - Simples.

I tried to listen but his costume is distracting.

So is his voice and hand gestures. He points alot. He needs to get laid, I think.
Maybe he won’t be so afraid of ■■■■ if he starts to live a normal life.

I dont get it. Skeletons playing musical instruments? As a child, I saw cartoons with skeletons playing music.

Learn to read you ignorant ■■■ hating retard.

According to the American ■■■■■■ Yearbook , the ■■■■■■ population of Europe was about 9.5 million in 1933. In 1950, the ■■■■■■ population of Europe was about 3.5 million. In 1933, 60 percent of all ■■■■ lived in Europe. In 1950, most ■■■■ (51 percent) lived in the Americas (North and South combined), while only a third of the world’s ■■■■■■ population lived in Europe.

Magog is not even a real person it’s just a robot