What ONE change would fix America for the next 100+ years?

How is securing the border a done deal when the house refuses to fund building a structure, refuses to fund deportations, refuses to address the broken assylum laws, etc.

Over 1 million people have ben ordered deported yet remain in the US. Over 750K are awaiting their deportation order.

While there are obstacles ahead, to be certain, and dogged resistance to the construction, I think of the finished wall the same way I think of the battle for Iwo Jima when the Marines landed.

The cost might be high and setbacks are inescapable, but the outcome is not in doubt.

The wall will be built.

IMHO.

Time will tell…

1 Like

The suggestions all seem to have merit, but unless the foundation is changed, any of the changes suggested are temporary with who is in office.
The amendment stripping the states of their ability to have their political power represented in D.C. has swung the power of the states and their citizens to the urban centers of the individual nation/states.
Restoring that power of sending Senators to Congress would balance the power back to the states as was originally intended.

1 Like

Epic failure on your part on reading comprehension, being obtuse, being able to differentiate having an opinion vs having a bias as well failing to answer a direct question! I rest my case!

What ONE change would fix America? Ending all forms of immigration and kicking our all non-citizens at once.

2 Likes

BINGO ! Who in their right mind would allow or invite a plague into their country? I have said this many times; if I were running for office, I would have a slide show of this behind me when I spoke publicly. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’ve had liberals bait me with: Remember, American citizens kill other American citizens; and they are dead right. That being said, we already have enough home grown monsters to sort out, so why would anyone in their right mind, wish to import more?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Serenity Reedy, 9 months

Baby daughter

Allegedly murdered by

Jose Luis Aguilar

Jose Luis Aguilar, 36, a suspected illegal alien, has been arrested and charged with first-degree manslaughter in the brutal death of 9-month-old Serenity Reedy of Richland, WA.

Aguilar reportedly sexually assaulted and beat Serenity Reedy to death on June 7, 2013. (Aguilar apparently had access to the child because he reportedly was the boyfriend of baby Reedy’s mother, Jennifer Reedy, 31, who found her daughter unresponsive in her crib that Friday.)

Aguilar became a suspect after he was missing along with Jennifer Reedy’s money and vehicle. Investigators quickly traced and apprehended Aguilar at a Greyhound bus station. Authorities believe Aguilar was attempting to escape to Mexico.

An autopsy of Baby Reedy indicated the infant was sexually assaulted as well as having multiple skull fractures, indicating the child was viciously beaten to death.

Aguilar is currently being held without bail.

Source: Prosecutor: Illegal alien raped, killed 9-month-old girl in California, by Dave Gibson, Examiner.com, 6-12-13

1 Like

“I rest my case!”

You sound like Schiff.

:nerd_face:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL BOYFRIENDS OF WOMEN WITH MINOR CHILDREN:

Never allow yourself to be alone with her children. No babysitting. No going into the bedroom to tuck them in.

No taking them to the ice cream store.

No watching movies in the same room alone.

You will have no excuse after reading this and if anything happens to the kids or even if nothing happens but they SAY something did, YOU COULD be blamed.

Remember this…

IT IS ALWAYS THE BOYFRIEND.

About 20 years ago my lady friend’s grandaughter was napping while my lady and the child’s mother and father wanted to do something that was family related, like shopping for a party or something that didn’t involve me, so I was the natural one to stay behind to watch the sleeping toddler.

I politely but steadfastly refused to be left alone with the girl.

After a moment of reflection, they all seemed to grasp the position that I would be in and they all likely understood that they COULD be putting their daughter/grandaughter’s safety at risk.

No protest was lodged. And another word was not spoken about it.

Yep. Every time I see the initials, RWDS, I always think of a “direct action” approach and not “rewards” or “rearwards.”

:innocent:

And you sound like a idiot!

An idiot.

Not “a idiot.”

1 Like

Nice try! English is not your first language is it? Thanks you just outed yourself!

IF what you say is true, (and it may not be) it means I speak at least two languages.

How about you?

In fact, you just demonstrated you aren’t proficient in one language.

Right that is why you had to edit your posts just to make sure? BTW “a idiot” is not incorrect, just goes to show your level of intelligence you are willing to display here! :rofl: Nice job!

Like derailing your own thread so you can pivot?

How insulting do you wish to go with this?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not much! You already proven my point!

I think you are posting above your weight.

Yeah keep talking asshat! You only expose your stupidity further!

More likely I am exposing who your Daddy is.

Ahem.

Babalu.

:laughing: