What ONE change would fix America for the next 100+ years?

Oh how so original! How old are you?

When you can’t defend your argument with substance this is what you are reduced to! Thanks you prove my point again! You have nothing and you lost the argument!

Me = Ricky.

You = Lucy.

Dance with me Lucy.

Lame! Really lame! Yep, you are not the brightest bulb here, devoid of any original Witt ! :rofl:

1 Like

That is Manhattan Sauce.

You need to try Babalu Sauce.

It is ■■■■■ and potent.

Like Ed’s Sauce.

Writers sometimes confuse the use of the articles a and an . We were all taught that a precedes a word starting with a consonant and that an precedes a word starting with a vowel ( a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y ).

Here’s the secret to making the rule work: The rule applies to the sound of the letter beginning the word, not just the letter itself. The way we say the word will determine whether or not we use a or an . If the word begins with a vowel sound, you must use an . If it begins with a consonant sound, you must use a .

1 Like

I stand in awe of people who can do what you just did.

:yum::+1:

All it takes is one questionable comment from a child; and the right person to embellish it. Many years ago, my son was giving mom a hard time, and I smacked him on the ass. Told him to take time out on the front porch & do some reflecting. He’s on the porch and a scum bag welfare neighbor asks him what he’s doing. The kid said, my dad smacked me. That’s all the low life needed to hear, and it calls Children & Youth. My kid sat in a foster home for 3 days till it was sorted out. I was livid, and close to greasing the bastard.

1 Like

There are many people who just don’t see the obvious.

1 Like

That reminds me of a joke that only Blacks can enjoy without guilt or protestation, in my experience in telling it.

Little Black kid comes home from school and Mom asks how his day went.

He brightly replies that he joined the Klu Klux Klan today.

Mom spanks him and sent him out to the back porch to wait for Dad to come home.

Dad comes home and sees Junior there and asks how school went today.

More timidly now, he replies that he joined the KKK at school.

Dad spanks him again and Jr. can barely sit down.

Kid is whimpering on the porch and can be heard to say to himself, “I haven’t been in the Klan but one day and I already hate two of those Black bastards.”