What ONE change would fix America for the next 100+ years?

I have three ideas for changes, each one with the power to correct most of America’s major problems for the foreseeable future.

1. Regulate the media.

2. Revise the nation’s education system.

3. Stop ALL Immigration and give everyone loyalty oaths.

If there was a fourth, it would be to give Bill Warner of www.politicalIslam.com an hour of time on every TV network per week to open our collective eyes to the dangers of Islam.

Even though I have posted these three changes (and a bonus fourth), each one, I truly believe, could fix US right up for the next century.

Repeal the 17th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

" The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.
When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.
This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution."

What would that even look like? That goes down the road of state-run propaganda. If anything, the media monopolies need to be broken up and there needs to be less regulation after that. Right now the laws favor the big media companies. If they had to compete with smaller outlets, they would lose.

Stopping all immigration does nothing about those already here. What’s your plan for them?

I think you are absolutely correct on the media being broken up. Babalu is just offering solutions but that doesn’t mean they are the right ones. The first step in addressing the Media is to break up the monopolies as you suggested. The second step is to hold reporting accountable for their anonymous sources to which they can not name! Third step, is start enforcing libel slander by the media, which is why the Sandman case could be a landmark decision should he prevail. 4th step is to stop the cross pollination of deep state actors feeding the media with false narratives, this of course goes to point number 2 about anonymous sources, but holding the deep state actors for leaking is one step in correcting this problem. Many of the problems of the country currently is MSM feeding and fueling the fire of division that is giving impetus to a lot of the narratives we are seeing today, and it’s not going to get better until the country as a whole reject the legacy media apparatus and hold them accountable for the false narratives they are trying to sow! Finally the 5th step is addressing social media and the tech giants blatant censorship that they are practicing by implementing a cyber bill of rights. Define the platform vs. publisher rule and give an enforced mechanism with big teeth to hold tech companies accountable! This last issue is probably the most important and one that needs our immediate attention that will go a Long way in addressing many problems and abuses that is currently happening especially with the elite class who refuse to address this issue because it is them that are benefiting the most by the data they are collecting!

There are likely several approaches to this which would not involve government control.

One possible way that comes to mind is the ability to inform the media that what they are saying is false and if they continue stating the lie they will be open to civil fines or lawsuits.

I have made my suggestions. Let others figure out the details.

LOL

What would you do about those already here?

Each of the suggestions I made could fix America for the next 100 years.

That is the basis of judging them.

Not that they are the RIGHT one or not according to your undisclosed bias.

As my name suggests, I would prefer more of a “direct action” approach. Of course, I am not a cretin. I would want those who are here to be given two weeks notice to get out of the country, voluntarily. No penalties. No questions asked. Just leave.

If they decided not to abide by such terms, they would either receive free helicopter rides or permanent detention in a forced labor camp - and because I am a nice guy - I wouldn’t seperate families either.

1 Like

My undisclosed bias? WTF are you talking about? Have the wherewithal to accept criticism instead of resorting to your own defense mechanism when criticism is expressed! If you can’t accept objective criticism for the OP’s you present then maybe it’s not your thing!

Maybe it’s not your thing to address the points made in posts you would throw under your bus.

As I said, each of the suggestions I made could fix America for the next 100 years.

That is the basis of judging them.

Not that they are the RIGHT one or not…

So, what bias will we discover in the future which I am not aware of at present which would cause you to go OUTSIDE of the framework of the OP to casually diss my post, Mein Herr?

LOL

Dude, go reread what I said! Your cherry picking in order to satisfy your own narrow scope! I was responding to a point that Nuke Africa was making which BTW he is correct about! You seriously have a reading comprehension problem not to mention taking things out of context! Proof is in your dumbass responses!

Works for me!

:smile:

I’m new here and want you to respeck my posts.

Please dont do it again unless you mean it.

:smiley:

Thanks.

I did mean it! You have a problem then look in the mirror! Learn how to fucking spell too! It’s RESPECT! It’s earned not given here!

RESPECT! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There aint a horse that caint be rode.

Nor a cowboy that caint be throwed.

They say that in the joint if you want to make sure you dont get dissed, find the baddest guy and smack him in the mouth.

I dont know if you are the baddest guy around here, but you went out of your way to put me in my place and if you did it on purpose, I wanted to let you know there is a price to pay for such smack wif me.

If you did it because you are just like that with everyone, I’m letting you know I dont take things like that lightly.

What I post usually is meant to help America and our country.

If people dont respect my posts it might cause them to disregard something important.

I am serious about trying to save America.

About most everything else I am easy going.

Okay.

Respect goes bof ways.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dude, you are going off on stupid tangent and I am just calling you out because you made an incorrect statement! Take responsibility for when you are wrong for not doing so only makes you look ignorant here!

Again, go reread my response to Nuke Africa and you tell me where I am biased! I made a fair comment based on objectivity, so leave your stupid feelings at home!

I think you are absolutely correct on the media being broken up. Babalu is just offering solutions but that doesn’t mean they are the right ones.

Stop it, please.

The facts are the facts.

You took the effort of criticizing my post in a way which was not called for by the OP question or invitation.

And because you persist in trying to deny the obvious, I will point out how you have only gone into detail about one of my original suggestions.

You didnt credit me for the suggestion but instead you slathered another poster with praise.

Then you took the liberty of throwing my suggestions, which you credit to someone else, under the bus.

Have you no original ideas of your own?

And I guess I shouldn’t expect an apology, huh?

:blush:

Listen I know it’s hard for you to understand this, but you post anything on this forum it is always subject to criticism that is why it is called a forum! Your obvious ignorance is showing if you expect nobody to criticise your flawed OP!

Apology for what? For something you were originally wrong about? Yeah I don’t think so! Get a clue and learn how to read! In other words stop being so dumb! English is not your first language huh? It certainly shows in your poop writing style and being able read properly!