What Has Changed In America

Chosen by the electorate. Why are you having difficulty understanding that?

He looked to the heavens when he said it which didn’t escape any but his supporters.

The Christian Bible demands the death penalty for homosexuality. And there’s more Christians that support it but won’t come out and say it. There’s also posters on this forum that support the death of homosexuality, you see it posted from time to time.

But if all Muslims are going to be lumped in with the fundamentalist extremists, the same can be done with Christians.

But Christians don’t. Ever hear of the New Testament and the Reformation?

Oh, Christians quote the OT all the time when it suits their interests.

I’m sure some do, but they do not represent all Christians. Not even close. The vast majority of Christians do not call for homosexuals to be killed.

The sad thing about this conversation is that you know that to be true, yet you persist anyway.

This all started with my comment “well it’s not as though SOME Christians wouldn’t have it too, if they could get away with it”…:man_shrugging:

And that is true! And you should just have stayed out of it.

A lack of morals being taught to children certainly is a big part of the problem, IMO.

Which also goes back to poor parenting. Many kids are not disciplined or taught respect for others.

I think there is an entire breakdown in community as well. Used to be if your kid stole something, you could go to the parent, the parent would be on board with making that child pay back what they stole. They were taught accountability and respect for others.

It is probably only going to get worse as these children will one day be raising children.

1 Like

What has changed? I know I had an idyllic childhood; and I was fortunate to grow up in an America my grandchildren will never ever see. Dad worked, mom took care of the house & kids. In my eyes, both had equally difficult jobs. Values, morals, perception of life have bottomed out. I have seen the very best of America; and now I am seeing the very worst. Technology can be uplifting; but it can also create a more efficient means of moving backwards. Anyone?

1 Like

True, and Trump is a symptom thereof…

Not LBJ?

Last I heard Trump never had a hit man kill someone in front of witnesses on a golf course and get him off with a slap on the wrist in a State that at the time used the chair a lot.

Not even Clinton was that brash.

Promises promises promises. I’m still waitin for Obama to pay my bills. I won’t hold my breath. [

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch
](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI)

False, cite Book, Chapter and verse for your false claim.

Obama’s new mansion on Martha’s Vineyard

Reward for serving the elite

I guess 0bama believes he halted the seas from rising.

1 Like

He probably knows “global warming” is a hoax

bq-5c3ba05890c3d

Apparently there’s only so much house is on a sliding scale…

BTW: is that a triangle shaped swamp I see? Quick, call the Curse of Oak Island team!

Just one thing from what I can see most of these school shooters are middle class kids ?
Never had one in an intercity school or a student of an intercity school involved in a mass school shooting !!!

Sexual Assault Reports in U.S. Military Reach Record High: Pentagon

Service members reported 6,172 cases of sexual assault in 2016 compared to 6,082 last year, an annual military report showed. This was a sharp jump from 2012 when 3,604 cases were reported.
Within the recent military report was an anonymous survey, conducted every two years, which found that 14,900 service members experienced some kind of sexual assault in 2016, from rape to groping, down from 20,300 in 2014.https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sexual-assault-reports-u-s-military-reach-record-high-pentagon-n753566

Oh, so we are to ignore this?

And just when did you attain Moderator status around here?