What Has Changed In America

Exactly, there is appetite in the Christian community for the death penalty, I already showed that. Some Christians feel that way, and probably because their bible commands it.

Biblical punishment states persons convicted of crimes are to be punished commensurate with the harm to the victim and NOT punishing the criminal’s family by removing the father/breadwinner.

The guilty party either pays restitution seven-fold or is given the death penalty for capital crimes or receives lashes commensurate with their crime. Lashing may sound harsh, but when polled, incarcerated prisoners responded they would prefer lashings and then being released. They would be less likely to reoffend.

Close the prison industrial business.

Yeah, I did that already earlier in the thread.

Except you added your own spin about the OT law stoning people guilty of homosexual acts.

I didn’t say anything about stoning, I just quoted the Bible’s policy for homosexuality.

You didn’t quote the Bible. Want to try again?

Of course I did. Book, chapter and verse. Look back in the thread.

You did not quote Christian ‘law’ as you claimed but ■■■■■■ law.

I most certainly did too quote the Bible…:man_shrugging:

Leviticus is the ■■■■■■ law in the Old Testament, not applicable to Christians.

The Bible is composed of books genesis to revelations. The book is carried to church every Sunday by millions of Christians.

You said that I didn’t quote the Bible and I most certainly DID quote the Bible.

You asserted Christians followed ■■■■■■ law, which is false.

LastManOut, are you saying that God’s Law is not to be followed by Christians, no wonder these so-called Christians are going to hell!

1 Like

I never said that and you can’t quote me saying that. But some Christians certainly do support the death penalty for homosexuality and quote the Bible to support it…:man_shrugging:

Christians use the Bible like a pot luck lunch picking and choosing what they want to follow.

Do you have any proof of that?

Didn’t you just see LMO declare that Leviticus is not applicable to Christians???

This beloved country of mine is just as fuicked as yours, and the liberals are to blame for it in both cases.

Sorry but my time on here is limited, and I can’t get into comparisons. You’re still missing my basic point about guns, but there’s nothing I can say that I haven’t already opined throughout this thread.

From where I’m standing, despite all his eccentricities and idiosyncrasies he’s one of the best presidents you’ve had.

1 Like

I repeat … showing that a handful of whacko zealots want homosexuals to be executed does not in any way show that there is an appetite in the Christian community for the death of homosexuals. There is a handful of whacko zealots in this forum who blame ■■■■ for pretty much everything that goes awry in the world. They do not represent the Forum community.