Went down to city hall to protest the mayor of boston mandate

I do. I don’t place any man above God! If you call yourself a Christian and a Conservative you would realize that what you are in fact are indulging in is idolatry. Figure it out and stop watching TV!

My interest are only political Ron can’t do what trump can, he’s a mini trump with less back bone. I’ll take the real deal with Four years of eligibility left

Lets be purposely obtuse with your responses shall we? Or is it called a pivot when confronted with a truthful statement? You are pathetically hopeless in having any semblance of critical thinking skills! Jim Jones would be proud of having people like you in their cult circles!

Stop sucking up to Ron

He’s married

Yep Ok. You just proved my point! Have a nice night!

This is MAGA country

I made a pledge to Donald Trump years ago and it went like this.
Never gonna let you down never gonna give you up never gonna run around and desert you.

You worship a man over God says everything I need to know about who you are as a person! Thanks for playing! Enjoy your FEMA camp! And Fk your MAGA country

I drink, high wages, no wars, a secured border, deregulation, when my drink changes I’ll get the Ronnie martini

https://youtu.be/FkUUXfhtITw

Oh boy a little over dramatic no?

No! Only idiots like you think so! Some of us will be ready while the rest of you butthurt sheep will be crying when you have no food and they take away your freedoms! Wake the fuck up!

Lol you’re obviously scared of democrats…

1 Like

Holy crap you really are brain dead as they come and can’t read! Did you even graduate from high school? If not then I can excuse your shear ignorance on the contrary!

Can’t win an argument , so moving to an authoritative stance like most democrats… “how much education you got?” Lol thank god I’m a trump republicans! Hell yea

What argument? You are simply disillusion as usual! You make statements that feeds your own confirmations biases while ignoring valid points that people such as myself have articulated. No, there is no argument because to you its all one sided. Want proof?

Where I come from we need Trump… where are you come from you need a lightweight named Ron DeSantis. I agree to disagree.