Went down to city hall to protest the mayor of boston mandate

Its “Trump Republican” Not trump republicans! Learn proper English!

Again you just keep proving my point. Its all one sided with you. Why do you bother coming here if all you want to do is hear your self talk?

I study politics all day long. You’re absolutely wrong about Ron DeSantis at this moment in time. For many reasons trump will be our nominee. And he will win. God is on my side

Right! Says the guy who can’t be bothered to capitalize “Trump’s” name! You absolutely know zero when it comes to the finer nuances of politics to even carry an honest conversation about the subject matter and you already proven that here! You are just another sheep like the rest of the people who watch Fox news and thinks Trump is the savior!

Hey you go ahead and join a democrat party and vote for a rhino name Ron DeSantis… don’t say I didn’t warn you

How does advocating for Ron Desantis equate to joining the democratic party? Are you really that dense? This should be good!

1 Like

Because he’s a politician, like bush, like McCain, you always protect your family, you take the money, you take the legacy route. Not the patriot route trump was born for, he’s a fighter, he has the money. He’s willing to fight. Ron will sell out

Trump is a moderate and voted Democrat before becoming a so called Conservative! Same with Nixon, everyone thinks he was a conservative but in hindsight he was more liberal than he was a conservative. If you don’t know that then you know absolutely nothing about politics! Further more, the fact that Trump had zero experience before becoming president was his undoing. He got played by the swamp such as keeping Fauci, hiring Wray, hiring Bill Barr, then firing Bannon, allowed to be swayed by another swamp creature in Mike Pence who also stabbed him in the back and now just when you think he would learn not to trust the swamp creatures he goes and endorse the RINO David Purdue to be Governor of Georgia. Holy crap! Trump also caved when it came to issues such as the omnibus spending bill, voting reform and funding the border wall. The list goes on and on. But hey at least he got operation Warp Speed that has not foreseen the unmitigated disaster that we are now dealing with today by encroaching on individual civil liberties, dividing the country even further and allowing an election to be stolen. Clueless idiots like you haven’t been able to figure out that you are on your own but still wishing for Trump’s return in 2024 which by then there will no longer be a country left for Trump to be reelected. Wake the fuck up!

1 Like

Self portrait ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol you’re so stupid…

David Perdue has taken a position to the right of every Republican except for a small few. Decertifying any election that has any hint of voter fraud is a courageous position to take…

If Ron DeSantis gets in guess who’s going to be surrounding him guess who’s gonna be telling him who he should hire and who he shouldn’t hire? The same motherfuckers that told Donald Trump to hire Wray, Barrett, and pence.

Trump will have had 8 years to hand pick his cabinet of swamp drainers, Generals, and DOJ personnel.

You think you’re smart I just think you’re not a conservative or Republican. Your a McCain republican. Limp

Do you really have to ask him that question ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok rino :rofl::rofl::rofl:… lol haha

Chant - LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You calling me stupid as you keeping trying to double down on the loser David Purdue while ignoring the issue of insider trading that he was accused of? Holy crap your projection is obvious! Your argument is weak while you blatantly ignore my valid points I bring up!

This is how dumb you are!

Jitss_Meme

Lol your so stupid lol Jones ain’t going to win, The only person in Georgia that is running for governor that is willing to Decertify and take control over corrupt counties is David Perdue. You can’t win motherfucking elections if you have fake ballots coming out of corrupt counties.

Sit back and digest knowledge. Your welcome

You’re the only one chatting lock her up lol dumb ass

“Lol, your so stupid, you so stupid, your so stupid” while fking continuously being obtuse and repeating yourself over and over again! You are pathetic!

1 Like

There is the context… he look I’m getting attacked by antifa lol

You really need to stop injecting those disinfectants , Trump should have warned you it would affect what’s left of your brain . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP , LOCK HER UP … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol ok rino hahaha hahha