Went down to city hall to protest the mayor of boston mandate

Lol anther anti trumper… got cha

Made breibart! Who’s your local celebrity!? ME

Did you follow Trump suggesting the of an “injection” of disinfectant ? :rofl: :rofl:
I’m not an anti -Trumper just smart enough to KNOW HE CAN NOT WIN !
Ronald Dion DeSantis CAN WIN BIG ! :100:

Ok anti trumper … no one can beat him… let Ron run he will lose

1 Like

Anti- demoRAT is more like it !! The next dem will beat Trump if Ron doesn’t get the GOP nod , just that simple . When will guys like YOU realize Trump’s time has passed . If a braindead jackass can beat him even with planted ballots the next black women would beat Trump like a circus monkey . Ron would win over 30% of the dems , and 98% of the republicans .

Wrong they would call Ron a racist and he would do what John McCain did Mitt Romney did fold. Trump is the only fighter we have. On a national level.

So being called a racist frightens you ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
NEWS BULLETIN EVERY WHITE HAS BEEN CALLED A RACIST MULTIPLE TIMES AND THEY DIDN’T MELT AWAY . Cameltoe Harris called Biden a racist on national TV during the debate , how did that workout ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Who said anything about frightening anybody? Lol

YOU. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ron isn’t worried about black or women votes . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Keep backing losers like your hero David Perdue and the dems will honor you . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I back ppl that can win… Ron is a sold politician. He gets on the main stage he either makes money for life or will be attacked for life. He will choose money like they all do. Except trump

Jitss617 just has that confirmation bias disease, he can’t see nor hear or smell. In other words its a symptom of a much larger problem with the country as a whole we people who can’t think for themselves and make proper judgements using critical thinking skills to come to intelligent conclusions! This my friend is why the country keeps shooting itself in the foot!

I’ve already thought way past the 2024 election, you all are stuck not me. Ron will get his time. It ain’t how

i am sure you did, but when you ignore the points that are valid being brought up, it only suggests your thoughts are not very deep or introspective enough to consider every probability. In others words its more of the same of repeating the same asinine patterns of the past, and on that point we may not make it to 2024. Sentiment alone doesn’t get you to the promise land.

I’m sure questions about his cabinet picks will come at the end of 2022… that will show how serious he is. Until then he’s the choice of real Americans

You sound more like the hegemonic propaganda talking point of the past then advocating for real change!

You’re just afraid of democrats… me and trump aren’t

No I am not, and you proved my point that you have a reading comprehension problem and frequently resort to silly confirmation biases in your retorts! I have a BRAIN and can think for my self!

Then use your brain and think …