Weather is not climate

I quoted your statement word for word. If you can’t keep up with our own posts perhaps it’s time to back away from the computer.

It’s an inter-glacial cycle. When it stops warming things are about to get really bad.

Exactly? Are you arguing with yourself? Lay off of the juice. It’s messing you up.

Me: “It’s a cold snap”

You: “it’s the coldest on record in 70 years! Boom I got you!”

Me: “huh?!”

When you find that you’ve buried yourself in shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut.

You make one stupid statement after another on this subject and everyone can recognize them.

What is your point? I don’t understand how that question I asked for you triggered.

Your president made a stupid statement. You defended him. Then I asked how a cold snap in the nw was evidence that GW isn’t real (you know because Trump made fun of the fact that it’s really cold and it shouldn’t be cold because the globe is warming).

OK dipshit, there is no “Cold Snap in the NW”, 2/3 of the country is not the NW.

Seriously while you’re out shopping for a sense of humor pick up a clue as well.

Oh boy you got me… 2/3rds. Got it!

Doesn’t make Trumps statement any less stupid. And now you are going to be lumped in with him. Congrats!

140107_dvo_spec_weather_wg

Chicago would like the heat turned on please.

1 Like

The stupid statements were your own.

You and Trump are quite a pair.

Even this far south we dropped nearly 50 degrees in 12 hours and it was much worse up on the PH.

No. He simply made fun of you… ridiculed you actually. That’s one of the reasons I voted for him… to do that to libs.

2 Likes

Trump made a joke … you know, a witticism meant to be humorous, not to be taken seriously. No defense of Trump is required to demonstrate that you are getting desperate in this discussion.

Here is the memo from CNN for the clueless leftist out there

Here’s your answer when someone asks ‘How can it be so cold if there’s global warming?’

Posted: 11:07 AM, Jan 29, 2019

Updated: 10:07 AM, Jan 29, 2019

|300x300

By: CNN

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/heres-your-answer-when-someone-asks-how-can-it-be-so-cold-if-theres-global-warming

If we have learned anything over the past decade or so, it’s that people no longer have a sense of humor. Particularly libs. There was a time when people could laugh at themselves and recognize a joke coming from a mile away.

Some people need to unpucker and lighten up. They might find life isn’t all about being offended.

1 Like

Libs are too dedicated to hating Trump. They don’t dare unpucker, it might ruin their mojo. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Official report from 1922 sounds like yesterday’s CNN headline.

Good find!

:rofl: @TWR, Does NOT get “triggered”. :rofl:

Been pretty cold here at the tip of Florida, too. I actually had to turn on the heat for a couple of days. :smirk:

When you don’t have God and are a liberal, liberal talking points becomes your bible. Government becomes your god. Under the liberal bible, not believing in global warming is a sin, as is humor unless it is first approved. :wink: