Weather is not climate

Climate is such a nebulous term.

How long a period of time??

A year, decade, century or 10K years.

How quickly people forget that the CLIMATE SCIENTISTS warned of a coming ic age not that long ago.

3 Likes

But…but…but…but…but…
That was before we got brilliant

I read 300 years.

1 Like

Not even a fraction of the time the planet has ben here.

Funny it was called “global warming” and when it became obvious we weren’t warming, changed it to “climate change.”

4 Likes
2 Likes

That was precisely when it became a joke.

Sadly it is a joke that frightens young people who have no mentors to teach them to look at these claims with appropriate skepticism.

2 Likes

Yes, you are a religious fanatic.

The point is that you made an idiotic statement, again.

As the inescapable facts are being reluctantly accepted by a few libs, you hear them now say “well what’s the harm in cleaning up the air … even if CO2 is not the culprit”

It makes about as much sense as taking a fire hose to your home when it’s not on fire.

1 Like

The “averages” are calculated on a 20-30 year time frame.

Even a 300-500 years is a very brief moment in comparison to the last four inter-glacial cycles.

1 Like

Uh not quite. Just because it’s is cold somewhere doesn’t mean the globe isn’t warming.

Do you need a pretty picture?

Things tend to lose heat faster than they gain it.

It takes a massive, unaccounted for, amount of heat energy to have ended the the ice age in the 1,400 year time span that it happened in.

You said something stupid, we all know it. Man up and move on.

Not quite hombre…

I was matching an equally stupid statement.

Why would a cold snap in the northwest be evidence that global warming isn’t real?

Why would the president say “we need global warming” in the northwest?

It’s fucking stupid

It was a joke you ignorant twit. Buy a sense of humor.

“Cold snap in the NW”.

What is it, are you living in some deep undersea community somewhere?

We’re seeing the coldest temperatures in 70 years over a third of the country and breaking decades old records across another third or more.

Turn on TWC and learn something before running off at the mouth further.

I know? Wtf are you talking about? You didn’t answer my question with this statement. Yes the coldest temps in 70 years and the President is making light of it “asking” for global warming (you know because he thinks global warming is actually bringing warmth to the NW)

Keep defending him tho… bird of a feather

Funny… cause when it’s hot somewhere you people think the earth is warming.

3 Likes