We are on lockdown and prisoners are set free to kill again

FFS the Democrats haven’t sunk that low have they? You’re really lucky to have The Donald rather than any of the born-to-rule elitists, and even he’s falling for this fucking CV hype.

I was thinking about this earlier, where even our own countrymen are regarding one another with suspicion and fear. As an example, I rounded a corner in my neighbourhood (couple of days ago), but owing to a high garden hedge, I couldn’t see around it (as it were). Upon doing so, I nearly collided with a young woman and a toddler; her instant reaction to the incident was to scoop up her sprog - stumbling into a pillar box in her panic :roll_eyes: - thence for the pair of them to almost get run over by a van which happened to be taking the corner at the time. But coming to the point - the moment we met she glared at me as if she’d recognized me as being Britain’s Most Wanted child-snatcher. And all I was doing was walking the last few yards home, footsore and weary, and minding my own business. We’re in danger of becoming a nation of paranoiacs, all believing everyone we see is an enemy to be wary of.

2 Likes

The 1000 year ban is nowhere near long enough!!

2 Likes

This has been going on way before CV was around. The Democrats have despised Trump, because he isn’t “one of them”. He is not some elitist nor someone that rather “use their power against the American people”.

I have to admit at first, I was skeptical of the The Donald in 2016. But the more I got to “know the guy”, he was the one who I was going to vote for. I didn’t want, nor did I believe that, Hillary should have been POTUS? One what status? To be America’s First Woman President? She was unqualified to be POTUS. Because, she was an elitist. It had NOTHING to do with her being a woman. I have no problem for any woman to be POTUS. If they do the right thing - put America first.

She failed as Secretary of State (i.e. Benghazi), so she would have failed as POTUS. She was all about “taking guns out of hard-working American citizens who have every right to bear arms”. She would do anything to NEVER hold China for anything - no matter what they do.

The (dirty) list is too long to mention.

No, Donald Trump is not a perfect POTUS. I never thought for one second, he would “try to please every American”. But he would have done it much better than she would have. JMO

2 Likes

It so happens that I watched a Youtube vid about Clinton last night; the opening scene was her approaching the podium wreathed in smiles, and her ‘motherhood-and-apple-pie’ persona, and subsequently the narrative of the vid revealed something she said at a brainstorming meeting being held along the lines of ‘What do we do about Julian Assange?’, and she came up with ‘Can’t we just take him out with a drone?’ I mean ffs, can you believe this? The smile on the face of the psychopath??

2 Likes

Whether it is still a vast conspiracy, or whatever…I still think she was somehow involved in Jeffrey Epstein’s death. Maybe, not directly. But I am thinking she somehow is connected to that pedo’s death.

1 Like

I thought that also, especially as so many high-profilers - including British royalty? - were involved in it. This CV crap has well and truly knocked it from the top of the headlines, that’s for sure?

1 Like

Just two gay keyboard ■■■■ trying to derail every post and OP . Tavy is the women of that union , “it” defends vanilla iceberg because it likes that black stick . How fucking gay is that handle ricky ticky Tavy ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And don’t forget vanilla iceberg WTF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t under estimate pure evil . When demonRAT States stop knee and hip replacement surgeries because they are " non - essential " but allow abortions (some as lateas 9 months) because they are essential tells you all you need to know . What have the demonrats done to help get us back to work ? What have they done for the working taxpayer ? How has their love of illegals made this Country better ? How has their high tax States helped the working stiff ?

1 Like

President Trump despite all the roadblocks the demonrats put in his path fulfilled nearly every promise made to America ! How many past president made campaign promises only to get total amnesia within a day in office ? What do the demonrats have to offer Americans of late ?

[quote=“cerberus, post:44, topic:7826”]
The smile on the face of the psychopath
[/quote] HILLARY

This is what the demonrats had to offer in 2016 as their BEST OF THE BEST , my God !!!

1 Like

Save your breath to blow your Yam god, pixilated dotard.

bullshit…

List them.

Brain dead anus.

image Ricky ticky Tavy / vanilla iceberg

1 Like

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-fomenting-domestic-rebellion-dem-governor-inslee-says

The Americans are getting pissed and a few dems want their cake jobs more than they want to follow the flawed agenda . :clap: :clap: :clap:
#TRUMP2020

I created a separate thread on this very subject and wouldn’t you know that it would trigger someone to babbling incoherent nonsense? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I was going to ask you from one of your earlier posts, because I don’t have the faintest idea, what ‘vanilla iceberg’ means/is, but I guess from the pic that it’s some kind of ‘gay’ thing.

1 Like

Yes, I noticed that @TWR is back among us, presumably after a couple of weeks of R&R. lol

What’s this sometimes limiter? I wonder about it continuously. :grin:

2 Likes

Well Vanilla Ice was a white rapper who thought he was black , ghetto black , So I call him Vanilla Iceberg because he thinks he is black and ghetto too . Just a play on the morons name .