Washington State Directorate Jay Inslee: “The president is fomenting domestic rebellion”

This recent declaration by Jay Inslee is pretty telling on many fronts that it got me thinking as to how we as a country got to this place. That such talk, a false accusation by those now feeling insecure about their negative contributions when protests by the very citizens whose rights and liberties they choose to trample on is speaking up.

Consider the cumulative effect of the “cause and effect” dichotomy of where we are now as a Nation. Nancy and the Democrats sought to subvert the voters will by resisting a duly elected president that they would deny American small businesses basic assistance to keep the doors open. Governors threatening retribution against citizens for lawfully protesting their draconian decisions while violating civil liberties. The soft coup by the elite class and the Intelligence/law enforcement communities that planned a false narrative in order to remove a sitting president. Impeachment was also pursued without a fair impartial transparent process to be applied as well as providing any shred of evidence to prove otherwise. A lying media bought by China that has from day one attacked a republican president relentlessly instead of reporting the facts and appearing objective. Multi-national companies selling out the American people by going over seas to do business with a communist regime like China while at the same time giving the same regime a free pass to steal intellectual properties to the tune of trillions of dollars. Or our own political institution accepting bribes and being infiltrated by the same communist regime known as China is continued unabated without equal rule of the law being applied. Illegal immigration has allowed to be a burden on the American tax payer for several decades with no solutions to address the problem by elected officials. The rise of domestic rebellion if that comes to fruition, is not being formented by our current president he is only exposing the sunlight to something that we as Patriotic Americans have not only have known, but have increasing become frustrated with; the failures, ineptness and corruption of our political leaders. What people like Jay Inslee fails to acknowledge that what ever domestic rebellion does take place is because of people like him who decided to allow lobbyists to dictate policy instead of properly representing their constituents and doing what their voting bases elected them to do in the first place have ultimately decided their suits, their name tags, their pay-offs and titles look good.

Such a smug face representing the contempt that such ruling class has for the average American Citizen. Remember this face well.

I am posting the entirety of this article because what is being said is a stark reminder that we as US Citizens reserve the right at any time to express our anger towards those who ultimately failed us by any means necessary. Its quite that simple, but first a salient quote that echos my sentiment as well as being a reminder of where we came from and who we really are as a people.

"Governor Inslee is saying that any form of protest against his unilateral authority; against his self-defined power and unrepresented decree; is an act of “domestic rebellion.”

When people show you who they are, believe them."

What type of ideology exists in the heart of a man who would declare that any form of protest against him is a form of “domestic rebellion?”

Pay attention.

Freedom is a tenuous proposition. Cherish it, and fight anyone who would arbitrarily remove it. There are more of us than them.

Yours as a faithful American rebel,"

~ Sundance

Some language, some very specific wording, has a very specific meaning in the United States of America. One of those words is “rebellion”; and it carries a deeper meaning to a nation of American citizens born into the idea of individual rights, liberty and freedom.

All of the various restrictions coming from state governors in response to the COVID-19 do not come from State House and/or State Senate decisions. These are not laws.

The rules restricting liberty, in response to the crisis, have been pronounced without any representative voice supporting them. All of the rules are arbitrary, and many of these rules will be challenged in court.

However, until those court challenges take place, the only option for a redress of grievance comes in the form of public protest. Currently, there is no way for an citizen to appeal to a representative voice against the decrees from a state governor; other than a public protest…. This is a critical point; because non-representative government was the origination of the first great American rebellion against dictates from King George III.

Rebellion against unilateral and authoritarian power is America. Rebellion or push-back against non-representative government is the thread that connects the varying patchwork of our constitutional republic. Protest is so critical to our nation that it is protected within the very first amendment to our constitution.

This is the background where the comments today from Washington State Governor Jay Inslee should be considered when he says: “”The president is fomenting domestic rebellion.”

Governor Inslee is saying that any form of protest against his unilateral authority; against his self-defined power and unrepresented decree; is an act of “domestic rebellion.”

When people show you who they are, believe them.

What type of ideology exists in the heart of a man who would declare that any form of protest against him is a form of “domestic rebellion?”

Pay attention.

Freedom is a tenuous proposition. Cherish it, and fight anyone who would arbitrarily remove it. There are more of us than them.

Yours as a faithful American rebel,

~ Sundance

Linked Article

8EA3B9BC-7FEF-4534-89A2-799183563F4D

3 Likes

"Governor Inslee is saying that any form of protest against his unilateral authority; against his self-defined power and unrepresented decree; is an act of “domestic rebellion.”

Against state government over reach. I’m amazed more people are not on the streets protesting. The measly UE befits, 1200 bucks isn’t enough to keep people going. Many will lose their apartments and homes not t0 mention autos.

3 Likes

I can only hope things like this serve as a wake up call for those who took their rights (and to some degree mine by who they voted for) for granted.

2 Likes

I believe this entire virus fiasco revealed to many the true colors of the ruling elite. Its not good, as we are closer than you think of this whole blowing up with summer approaching.

1 Like

I Colorado thy gave the entire government to the democrats and they are paying the price for that stupidity. Michigan did the sam thing and they are paying a higher price.

3 Likes

I remember a while back you posted that video about how that happened. I remember watching it and getting sick to my stomach. What was that video again? I think it should be circulated in order to use as a teaching tool.

1 Like

This might be it:

1 Like

Yes! This is the video! Talk about about cold anger, this video encapsulates it in succinct terms.

1 Like

this is total crap…

Governors are obliged to manage the problem in the face of federal mismanagement.

So now the people who tell you what to think want to direct your anger at those actually dealing with the problem, and the Chinese…

Instead of at the fucking putz in the Oval Office.

It really is an outrage. Th democrats claim interference in elections when they are clearly interfering in elections.

2 Likes

“what they’ve done in Virginia with respect to the 2nd Amendment is just a horrible thing…”

Nearly 33,000 Americans have died…

Our response is, by far, the most inept anywhere…

And Grifty is worried about ammosexuals…

A fucking disaster.

how are they interfering?

Meanwhile, S. Korea is back up and running…

Darn, our president sucks balls…

Of course! They are certifiably insane!

1 Like

Could be the US os full of fat asses with 60% of the population obese to over wight leading to secondary issue.

Darm the idiots that compare a healthy society to a fat ass society sucks balls.

2 Likes

that’s almost on topic, I guess…

If Trump leaves things up to the states…
Left Media: We need more leadership! Do you your job Drumpf!

If Trump makes a federal level decision…
Left Media: You’re not a dictator! You’re not allowed to do that!

5 Likes

to what decision are you referring?

Try making an attempt to understand the thread and the context of the replies that are on topic.

3 Likes

Quit bluffing and answer the question…

Grifty has failed in his role as chief executive of the federal government.
He has implicitly AND EXPLICITLY left the matter of public safety to the states…

His assertion of total authority is, as his prompt walkback makes clear, utter bunk.