We are on lockdown and prisoners are set free to kill again

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-inmate-freed-over-covid-045745464.html
Edward Williams, 26, of Tampa, was arrested Monday and is facing charges of second-degree murder, gun possession, violently resisting an officer, drug possession and paraphernalia possession

Pretty crazy stuff, isn’t it?

Then you have democrats wanting to restrict gun sales.

Sometimes one has to wonder at the lack of common sense some democrats show.

2 Likes

If this was Obama’s Administration; Gun stocks would be through the roof! He was a great advertiser for Guns. Everytime, he would open up his mouth about “We need to get guns off the streets”, gun stocks would be up.

1 Like

Here we have a CONVICT a FELON able to get a firearm and kill someone with a days of his release WHY ? We seem more worried about convicts getting sick and less about who they may kill upon their release . Liberal thinking indeed ! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So, after the all clear on the virus, are they supposed to report back to prison to finish their sentence? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

One day these moron liberals will begin to see law abiding citizens have a Constitutional right( granted in 1791) to have a gun and felony convicts do NOT.

Like that is going to happen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

But, I’m sure they pinkie swore they’d come back :laughing:

1 Like

Yep , just like all those tens of thousands of ILLEGALS we gave court dates to over the last 9 years , we are still waiting . :roll_eyes:

Haha! Yeah…after they kill a few people and cops…Maybe. Lol

1 Like

Well they may re-appear in November along with those illegals and those that rose from the dead to cast their vote , early and offen !

1 Like

They shouldn’t have been let loose in the first place. Prison is supposed to suck. A virus shouldn’t be a get out of jail free card.

You have essential workers, paying taxes, who expose themselves every day. Think of the folks at the grocery stores, for instance.

1 Like

I agree! But I am sure they can thank their Governor…

1 Like

Do you think Nancy and crew give a shit about hard working AMERICANS ?

I think it is very apparent from the living conditions in her district to stuffing relief bills with special interests and holding it up if she doesn’t get to pander.

Sad thing is, she’ll probably be elected again.

1 Like

Nancy and crew are more focused on getting Trump. And pin the entire Coronavirus on him. As someone said earlier: This is “Trump’s Katerina”.

1 Like

That has been the major talking point of every liberal . Trump waited too long ! Trump didn’t do enough . Yet these same moron liberals were telling everyone go out , party , go to Chinatown , go to the Super Bowl , now they sit at home eating $800 worth of ice cream and we have 22,000,000 trying to get unemployment . WTF

I could use some ice cream right about now! I’ll take $800 worth of Moosetrack ice cream. :slight_smile:

You bet as well as all the illegals that have been released.

1 Like

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.”
― Abraham Lincoln

2 Likes