We are on lockdown and prisoners are set free to kill again

[quote=“cerberus, post:44, topic:7826”]
The smile on the face of the psychopath
[/quote] HILLARY

This is what the demonrats had to offer in 2016 as their BEST OF THE BEST , my God !!!

1 Like

Save your breath to blow your Yam god, pixilated dotard.

bullshit…

List them.

Brain dead anus.

image Ricky ticky Tavy / vanilla iceberg

1 Like

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-fomenting-domestic-rebellion-dem-governor-inslee-says

The Americans are getting pissed and a few dems want their cake jobs more than they want to follow the flawed agenda . :clap: :clap: :clap:
#TRUMP2020

I created a separate thread on this very subject and wouldn’t you know that it would trigger someone to babbling incoherent nonsense? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I was going to ask you from one of your earlier posts, because I don’t have the faintest idea, what ‘vanilla iceberg’ means/is, but I guess from the pic that it’s some kind of ‘gay’ thing.

1 Like

Yes, I noticed that @TWR is back among us, presumably after a couple of weeks of R&R. lol

What’s this sometimes limiter? I wonder about it continuously. :grin:

2 Likes

Well Vanilla Ice was a white rapper who thought he was black , ghetto black , So I call him Vanilla Iceberg because he thinks he is black and ghetto too . Just a play on the morons name .

De Blasio told the press that “I think it’s unconscionable just on a human level that folks were shown mercy and this is what some of them have done.”

How can anyone possibly be that stupid even if they are a lib?

1 Like

This is a State that bragged the reason they have so many virus cases was because they welcome EVERYBODY including illegals . The very same City that has close to 18,000 DEAD !!!

I wonder if anyone even bother to put a N95 mask on Lady Liberty yet? As she stands in New York Harbor “welcoming everyone to America”?

Probably not.

The legal ports of entry are the last place these sanctuary City illegals enter from . The never get to see Lady Liberty .

https://www.foxnews.com/health/nearly-all-ny-coronavirus-patients-suffered-underlying-health-issue-study-finds

An example of the liberal thinking and the very reason so many are dead in NY .

Yesterday ,gov.HOMO told laidoff workers when they were upset about not being able to provide for their family any longer , he told them , if they didn’t like his directives get a first responder job

.image

1 Like

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tammy-bruce-slams-ny-gov-cuomo-for-comments-on-protestors-he-treated-them-like-infants

Democrats believe that if they pass a law, everybody will obey it. This is the major flaw in their asinine gun control efforts. We don’t have a gun problem. We have an ANGER problem. It’s a problem that will likely never diminish. Human nature enables it.

What de Blasio and other arrogant Democrats harbor all too much is the delusion that everyone who hears them wants to be like them.

1 Like

It’s madness.
The USA has gone crazy.

1 Like