Washington State Directorate Jay Inslee: “The president is fomenting domestic rebellion”

I think this whole thing has been hyped up in order to crash the economy so they can take away the one thing that Trump was able to claim as a legitimate success. Their depravity knows no bounds. Just look at Nancy Pelosi who was showing off her $30,000 refrigerator that was stocked with high-end ice cream while seniors in her district are starving.

2 Likes

The Democrats have caused a ridiculous amount of destruction with this entire farce…and Trump is still going to get reelected. They were desperate for a talking point against him, thought they had one, and wrecked the entire country in the process. Fuck these clowns.

3 Likes

I don’t know how “legitimate” such a claim would be…
Empirically…

What did they “cause” and how?

What is the status of the gun issue that the AG was threatening local Sheriff’s with non compliance?

Well said. No matter what President Trump does these morons are going to fall all over themselves screaming at the sky in outrage. it’s painfully obvious to anyone with a 60+ IQ and a pulse.

1 Like

It’s apparently obvious they can never hold themselves accountable when protests start happening? Words! Words are violence remember?

https://youtu.be/qASYu7EtKG8

Who’s for it? I certainly am! California is totally messed up! You can certainly thank Newsom for helping screwing up your state even more!

Or kick them in the teeth! Voters there need to wake the fk up! They keep trading one snake oil sales man for another. It’s become a vicious cycle while the state is literally on fire. We won’t mention their blatant voter fraud with ballot harvesting tactics being applied! I would not be surprised if the same is happening in Washington state!

1 Like

The AG found he really couldn’t force them to enforce the dems law.
It has laid dormant.

When they shut down retail in the state and Hobby Lobby remained open. The state yelled and screamed and told them to shut down or they would padlock the doors. Finally last week they closed with great fan fare.

Th president of Hobby lobby in front of the press said the governor has decided that POT and alcohol were essential yet being creative using Hobby Lobby materials was not essential to the people of Colorado. They promised to revisit the actions and take it to Federal Court to bypass the liberal courts in Colorado. It has all but disappeared from the media web sites.

Good times are coming soon.

What about places like Rifle, Fuita, Leadville, Grandjunction? Are they still conservative?

Now we have this?

And this too?

Outstate remains conservative.

Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Greeley, Aurora is as blue as it gets and are the major population centers in the state.

Well, I guess there is a little hope anyway. but in that box that Pandora released was hope, so there is that!

1 Like

Although the rhetoric of President Trump is, in my opinion, sometimes over-the-top, this rhetoric by Gov. Inslee is even more so.

Like all good liberals, he appears to believe that government knows best. Therefore, we should all meekly comply–and quit resisting authoritarian tactics by the government.

When neo Confederate governors like Inslee defy Federal immigration laws by encouraging creation of so-called sanctuaries. But when citizens excercise.their 1st amendment right to petition government for redress of grievances it’s bad
:roll_eyes:

Washington state also has the highest concentration of Chinese nationals living there. They own massive amounts of property where they are allowed to buy with no end in sight. Our laws have to change to address this problem.