Virginia: Fairfax County Police Officer Suspended After Holding Illegal Alien to be Detained by ICE

The chief enforces his counties laws. Did you read the op?

Is the county of Fairfax, VA in the United States?

Well of course it is. Is the Chief of Police of a particular county in Virginia free to disregard the laws of the United States and the Constitution?

No, and he hasn’t…

If he is refusing to enforce the law then he is. Do you have anything of substance to add or do you just want to sit there and keep throwing out empty platitudes based on emotion?

He’s NOT refusing to enforce any law…

Federal courts have ruled that immigration enforcement is the sole responsibility of the feds, local law cannot be forced to assist in it. Why does this require repeating so many times???

What do you not understand about a police officer complying with an open warrant?

I see that you didn’t read the op link and it’s posted in the thread twice.

Here, I’ll post the explanation for you again Rhein.

I feel bad for police in America. What’s the point of having laws if they aren’t enforced?

If enforcement of our sovereignty is now illegal and illegal aliens run the joint, why should we pay taxes? Then, what purpose does the federal government serve?

One thing is clear…Fairfax County Democrats would rather discipline a police officer than protect American citizens from illegal immigration.

Washington Compost is reporting he’s heading back to work.

http://archive.is/I4Irb

1 Like

They probably had no choice. This chief of police is getting assblasted so hard everywhere right now. He had to tuck tail, quick.

1 Like

What do Fairfax county democrats have to do with it. Federal courts have ruled that immigration enforcement is the responsibility of the feds ALONE. Still not believing you guys are tripping on this, apparently it’s that you don’t wish to acknowledge it because your stand collapses.

What are you talking about, the federal government should do their job and enforce US sovereignty and stop expecting local law enforcement to do it for them.

Do you understand jurisdiction???

Do you understand the supremacy clause in the Constitution?

Yes, we’ve been through this and it’s irrelevant to this case. No state law is being touted over federal law. IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT IS THE FEDS JOB, PERIOD, Not local law enforcement, and that’s according to FEDERAL courts.

Monte, under your authority when do local police have the right to notify ICE when they arrest an illegal during an accident investigation that has OUTSTANDING warrants on them.

Oh what kind of silly crap is this Monte? You don’t believe this. I know you aren’t this brain dead. I think you just like arguing for the sake of arguing because you can’t be serious.

This situation is the perfect example of just how wrong you are. Local police responded to the scene of a traffic accident where an illegal alien, driving without a license, hit a US citizen who was driving with a license. The police responded to the scene of the accident. They did not respond to conduct immigration enforcement. When the police officer was checking the information provided the illegal alien had a hit for an open warrant. The police officer called the name of the FEDERAL agent who was listed on the warrant. That agent told the cop that he was close by and would come get the illegal. Once that happened the federal government carried out immigration enforcement.

Stop getting your wires crossed. Local police aren’t deporting people and they aren’t conducting immigration raids. They are helping their fellow brothers and sisters in law enforcement and trying to keep their communities safe.